WELCOME! =)

gonna miss u 2...

Sunday, June 29, 2008
This is Daniel... A really good friend of mine... We both were from the same primary school... Eventho same school, we actually never got to talk together before... But later at standard 6, I got to know this guy here... And well, he's been really nice and always sweet... Smiling once in awhile with that captivating smile of his... Yeah, this guy is really nice... It's not that I'm gay or wat k? It's just that, this guy has been really nice all this while... And he's always trying to help out... So, take care ya? Hope to see u soon...

This 1 pulak is Hwei.... She has been really nice to me... Last time during mime practice, she will come all the way from bukit katil to fetch me to church... Just for a couple of hours of practice... I was like once telling her "Dun need to fetch me la, so far..." And her reply was "Dun think u're position is not important... Every part is important and it's best if we can get everybody to go..."
She also fetch me for music practice... There... The 1 during DMSJ... Where i played the drums... ( I'm not good with the drums also... T.T ) But still, she was willing to fetch me... And also during the quiz practices.. Like those late at nite 1s... She will also fetch me... Not forgetting all those times that i myself had already forgotten... She also sometimes send me home after church... But now, standing on my own feet ( ahem ahem... ^ ^ ), I'm driving there and not mafan-ing her anymore... ( For now... ^ ^ ) Also, Hwei has always been the 1 asking me, "how's ur spiritual life?" ( Well, she was indeed actually my group leader last time... ) Always making sure that i got up on Sundays to go to church... She would always call to wake me up... Yeah, she's been really nice and it's really gonna be weird not having her around church for sometime... ( I can't say "not having her around church anymore" cause... that would sound weird and MAY have a different meaning... ) Anyway, take care over there k? Do come back as often as possible...

And this is a picture of them both... ^ ^

Lastly,
U 2, take care over there ya? Dun forget ur quiet time... ( Man, i sound like Ah Hwei d... Hehehe.. Joking.. ^ ^ ) Will pray for u 2... And ya, dun forget to come back often k? And also, dun forget some souvenirs... Hwei, I want er... Something nice... Daniel, I want seeeeaaaafoooodddd... ^ ^Ahahaha.... Take care... ^ ^



a song dedication for u 2... ^ ^

This is a post for u 2... ^ ^ Take care...

p/s : really gonna miss ur drum-ings and ur piano-ing....

1 mentos:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.