WELCOME! =)

Been Busy

Monday, July 14, 2008
Been quite busy lately... Not with my homeworks... Obviously not... I'm like the last minute 1... Like an hour or some before class, I would be the 1 doing it... Somehow... By hook or by crook... If u know wat i mean... Ahahaha...
Geeeshhh... What am I crapping? Maybe it's the lack of things to type... Just crapping... Hmm... I'm in MMU like for 6 weeks already ( including "Orientation Week" ) and I've made some new friends... Some hot 1s actually... *Ahem...* Ahahaha... So far, I've got assignments and all... And I just remembered that I've got to find 10 articles from the newspaper... And I'm still slacking... Ugh... Oh my... Tmw we got "Extreme Study" summore... Our "Human Development" teacher la... Preparing us for our mid term... Ugh... Then to add more, tmw, we "Alphas", are supposed to present a sketch... I hope it turn out alrite though... Kinda practiced it so many times d... Hopefully it will be alrite...
Ugh... Tense-nyer... Need to play badminton... Lepaskan stress... Ugh... So much to do but so lil time...
I just after watching "Hellboy2" actually... It was kinda ok la... The title was like "Hellboy2 : Golden Army" but the story is more like about the prince of the elves or smth like dat... Pretty cool la... All the CGIs and stuffs... Yeah... Ugh... OK....
Oh ya, Yen kinda recommend the dark mocha kapucino thingy and it was good... Kinda exp but good... Worth it... If u got the cash and the time, go and get a cup... Hehehe.... I'll stop here...

must add some
p/s : er... Ahahahaha... wat to add? Let's see... Hmm.... Oh ya, anybody wanna watch Dark Knight? Hehehe...

0 mentos: