WELCOME! =)

This Deepavali

Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Every year for deepavali, I would go to Harkrishan's place and ya, have my deepavali celebration there lo... This year, sama la... He was supposed to fetch me at 11 smth but I think that time, he just woke up... So, when i called him the 3rd time, he finally pick up and ask me to buy some ice for him... So, being 1 of his helper (actually this year, I was the only helper... X P), I went to get some ice from Atlas la... And you know wat? I was wearing my jeepa (since I've been wearing it for quite sometime already, I consider it mine la.... Hahaha.. Besides, he can't fit into it anymore... X P oh, it was Harkrishan's) and when I went over to Atlas, the peeps over there were like "Wow, jeepa" (At least, that's what I think la...) So, I got some bags of ice and then got on my way to his place la... When I got to his place, he baru lepas mandi... So, I started helping a lil bit la... This year got not much things to do actually... Cause they catered most of the food there... Normally his mum would cook and I tell you, it's awesome siot..!! So, I just help the guest get drinks and some small stuffs lo... (I've been doing this for err... 7 years straight d...) Before that, around 1 smth, I had my brunch there and they had some butt-kicking-tasting food... The fried chicken was good, the sambal chicken was Wow, and the mutton was UNBELIEVABLE..!!! After makan, a few of our frens drop by la... Then suddenly, it happened... There was this really REALLY and I mean, REALLY good looking girl walked in... I was like "Wow, that's HOT"... Later, i found out who she is... She's a girl that I've come across in the pass... Probably didn't recognize her because last time, she was with short, rihanna-hair-like at that time... Now she's having long hair which makes her looks even better... (Probably I've got this thing with long hair... I think.... X P) Anyway, besides that, I've got to do some catching-ups with some of my "old" frens... And yeah, alot of them had moved on... Some of them were at here... Some there... Yeah... So, I kinda lepak-ed there until bout 6 smth when sotong came and we together go to magesan's place... We kinda met up with Gerard somewhere on the way there... So, we continued our lepak-ing session at there and I had my dinner there.. Had like 3 pieces of thosai and after that I KO-ed... Lepak-lepak for awhile then we left lo... We went to Anu-aka's place after that and when we got there, Krishan and the rest were leaving Anu-aka's place to go to Wira's place... So, we lepak there for awhile and sotong had a lil bit of his 2nd round at there la... Then we lepak there while playing with the foot-massager thingy at there... They told me if I dun feel the pain at my ankle, I'm not healthy... Seriously, I didn't feel much pain... Just the heat oni... Probably from the overheating of the machine... Hahahaha... Probably, I'm not healthy... X P Yeah, so we lepak-ed there until around 11 smth then sotong got to balik... Cause he need to work tmw ma... So, I was there until bout 12 smth when Harkrishan they all sampai balik... After saying ba-bai to Anu-aka, I went again to Krishan's place lo... Then we lepak there till like 2 smth.. After having our late supper there, we balik rumah masing masing... It was memorable... In some way... ^ ^

The dude who was like super hungry at that moment..

The other dude who was starving as well...

I found this dude lying around at anu-aka's place...

So, I did him a lil favor... But he didn't thank me for it...

Finally, the bottle which alot of dudes and 1 dudette finished wat's inside... But this dude who is writing bout it, didn't even take a sip...

5 mentos:

cluelessfreak said...

wahlamak. u went so many houses. sure letup la ur perut.

mau said...

hahaha... tambah bout 4kg d... mmg meletup-letup... ^ ^ hahaha.. u leh? brapa house u go to?

cluelessfreak said...

1 nie. i saw uncle rodney joel and celine there. gathering of the teachers.

mau said...

uhmm... gathering of the teachers also u ada pergi? hahaha... whose house is that?
i go alot probably cause most of my frens are machas and akas... X P

cluelessfreak said...

father teacher mar..go lo. no dun think u know this family. coz the anak still small