WELCOME! =)

The Past Few Days...

Friday, February 6, 2009
On Tuesday, Yen and I went to JJ after her class and before mine to go and have some lunch and get the Paddington Bear... Yeah, it's hers but hehehe... I stole it from her... Wait... The better word is kidnapped... Muahaha... But eventho i kidnap rite, I still treat my hostage very well... Hehehe...

See... Wat I told ya? Protection k?

And also, I gave him my bed... Well, we shared the bed..


After that, on Wednesday, Gerard sms-ed me and we went to DreamBox in Dataran for some karaoke-ing sessions... Hahaha... Very funny... We sang that "pheng yeo (friend)" song... There... The 1 got "i chi hua (i word) i pei zhi (i think that means forever)" then got smth smth and "hai you wor (still got me)" 1... hahaha... Good song... I dunno the lyrics also hantam oni... Fun fun... Hehehe... Before the karaoke sessions, we went to Old town to get our lunch... Yeah... Lunch was supremely fantastic.. Haha...

Chris had some Nasi Lemak thingy...

I had Asam Laksa.... *droooools*

And a cup of some Nam Yang drink... Gao Gao...


Then at nite, I drove to church for prayer meeting... Wei Jin came again... Syabas..!! And Yen Mei also came... Syabas..!! Hehehe... ^ ^ After that we went next door with Brader Tony for supper... But the cool thing was, that nite, Ah Derk was having hiccups... And he had that for like the whole day... Since morning... And so, we prayed for him... Guess wat? Straight away kao tim... No more hiccups... Hehehe.. See... Prayer really works... So, if u guys got any prayer request, just let me know k? Will pray...

Oh oh... Got another cool thing that I found out on that day... And that is....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Sharma's Picture.. And his fortune from fortune cookie.. Hehe...


Then the next day, Thursday, I went for classes at usual.. But the fun part was... At nite... We went for CG... woot woot... Hahaha... And i drove... YAY..!! Finally... But the thing is ar... Very memalukan weiii... I not sure the fastest way to Wok and Pan... T.T So, Jan Sen, the CG leader, was my navigator la... Hehehe.. Now, I think i do know... I think...

We had our dinner at Wok and Pan la... I had Chef's Pork Burger... It was 9.90 but seriously, TOTALLY worth every penny... But for us Malaysians, worth every cent..!! Haha... Seriously... U will see why later... Altho it's not a really good illustration, seriously, it was worth it...

Nah... The "Illustration"

The "Super Model" upclose..


After dinner, we went to have my 1st boat ride in Malacca and some 2nds for others... It was fun la.. Cause when we got to the boat ride place, the other CG, marilyn's CG, they shouted Jan Sen's name to every boat that they see.. Cause they thought that we were already in 1 and see which 1 Jan Sen's in... So, they shout la... We retaliated by shouting Charise (which is marilyn's stage name... Hahaha...) and Asaph.. Hahaha...

See.. Boat ride also got Nice Looking Nenek.. X P

And of cuz, Maria-Anne
(the anne pronounced as brother in Tamil)


Yeah, walaupun Malacca river, it was still really pretty at nite..

Then at nite, 1 Corinthians 13 : 4-8... I shall wait...

4 mentos:

cluelessfreak said...

seat belt? hahahaha.

mau said...

yeah... must jaga properly ma.. finally u got wat u want eh? altho it was a lil hard to decide...

saun said...

Proof that fortune cookies aren't true

Dancer said...

lame-guy.. u hav a bloggggg too?!