WELCOME! =)

Sunday

Sunday, May 3, 2009
Haih. Where do I start? Had quite a stressful morning. Actually, it was fine when i reach church the 1st time. But due to certain responsibilities that I'm burdened with, it slowly became harder. Anyway, do u guys know the phrase "if u fail to plan, u plan to fail"? Last time, I bodoh-bodohly said "Yeah. I Agree." But today, it made me realize that WHO THE HECK will plan to fail? Unless u totally give up. Then u would simply do it. But I didn't plan to fail. I just fail to plan only. Like i said earlier, due to certain circumstances, my plan wun work out properly 1. Haih. Like today, there's actually a new and better and easier way to do it but i can't use it. Cause I have responsibilities being dumped on me. Ughhhh.

Another example, if a teacher plans to make all his/her students succeed in life, and if 1 of the student can't reach it, does that mean that the teacher plans to fail as well? Because he/she must have a plan or smth 1 rite? The phrase "if u fail to plan, u plan to fail" is kinda nonsense to me now. So, there's no such thing as plan to fail 1. As long as u try to do your best and even if it doesn't bring joy to you all the time, u still are not a person who plans to fail.

Then I wanted to share smth during worship today. But due to my cowardness and time management, I can't do it. Haih. Really dissapointed with myself.

Hey you, I am weak. I know I am. But if You would leave me, I would definitely die and if you leave me, I would have to go through alot of pain and sufferings. So, I do hope you won't leave me no matter what. I'm feeling insecure. But I can tell you that I'll try my very best. But if your decision is still certain, I can't do much about it. Let His will and only His will be done. And may I learn to accept His will.

I wrote in my lil book "I wish I have more courage to share this" and Saun replied by writing "You have. God is your courage." I know He is my courage. He is also my strength. My reason why I still live from day to day. But still I need you. You can do things that He can't do. And I dun mean that God can't do stuffs for me physically. He can. Indeed He definitely can. That's why He make me know you. You are actually a blessing to me, u know?

Haih. Some rantings. And some emo. Sorry. I know you dun like it when I'm emo. But it's a feeling that I can't just escape. I have to have some emotions.

At the moment, I'm really trying to give my best. But my best may not be good enuff for alot of people. But I do hope AT LEAST my best is good enough for God. *Always put God first la, Adrian...*

I just read 1 of daniel see's forwarded mail.

Guidance stands for God, U, I dance..
So, in my dance of life, God first, u 2nd, then me.

This is smth that I dun go bodoh-bodohly believe.

4 mentos:

hwei said...

you have to read the idiom front to back actually. i.e. IF you fail to PLAN, you're plan to fail. it means you're actually planning to fail if you fail to plan.

saun had a lot of cowardly moments in church too. and it's not like i stand up to share anything during open worship too. you're not alone. (does this help? aha.)

mau said...

yeah but i dun plan to fail 1. i planned for success but somehow it doesn't turn out the way i planned. and thanx, it helps. hopefully, i'll be a lil more courageous to share next time.

reenz said...

hehe mau mau u saying as if im leaving forever deeeee

im NOT leaving melaka lu.provided i got the place i want to chamber at la.
then.id still be here we can still hang out ok

hwei said...

eeeee just realized i have a typo here. it's "you plan to fail". gahness.

k, that means you planned la. syabas. you didn't plan to fail. =D

will wink at you from the piano place if you share tomorrow. haha.