WELCOME! =)

Been Listening to

Friday, February 12, 2010

this song...


GMB - Mengejar HadirMu

Dekat padaMu itu rinduku
Setiap kataku Kau pun menunggu
Tak kusangka kutemukan satu kasih yang abadi
Kini kudatang dan kubawa hidupku

Memandang wajahMu
Mengikuti kebaikanMu
Mengejar hadirMu
dalam hidupku

Membawa sembahku
Menyatakan kebesaranMu
Mengejar hadirMu
dalam hidupku


U two (Sally and Eunice), if u're reading this, do practice ya? If you guys dun mind, I would want to continue teaching u guys. I see potential and I like it.

Alrite alrite, i admit, I'm not that good. But, still that's no reason to help. I'm not boasting. I just wanna help them only. I wanna pass down everything that I know. I dun wanna be like those kung fu masters who keep 1 tactic for themselves. I wanna teach them everything that I know.

And mei, do practice also k? I'll teach u also. Definitely. Hehehehe. If u must know, I am missing u already. TT.TT I wonder how are u doing over there. = ] I'll teach u everything that I know also. Why? Cause u're my mei ar mei!! And about "that thing", i'll find my own ways of doing it k? I dun feel nice "using u" that way... Hehehehe. If God permits, He will show me the way. He will teach me and guide me. But nonetheless, I still love you lots, mei... What would I do without u?

Chinese New Year is in 2 days time...


But sadly, I'm not feeling so hyped about it this year. Hahaha.. Anyway..

Happy Chinese New Year !!

mannnnnn... i totally miss....


this... T.T

and also this... T.T

most definitely... THIS !! T.T

but like wat Mr. K. Y. Tan said, "God wouldn't want me to live those times again. He have way better and exciting plans for me." And he was right.. True enough, His plans are always getting better and better. = D I'm so glad I went for CF 2 weeks ago. Soo sooo glad..

6 mentos:

sally said...

ahhhh...this song
nice nice right? haha
i wana learn moreee =)
surely will keep praticing
but i havent search for my lil pretty yet T.T

mau said...

i just thought of another awesome thing... u could call ur lil pretty, xiao mei next time... which also means, lil sistr... = D hehehe

and yes, that song, really really nice... i'll teach u more... i've figured out smth quite cool also.. will teach u... = ]

sally said...

xiao mei (lil pretty)
xiao mei (small sis)
diff pronunciation but same spelling
haha...
u figured out apa? hmmm hmmm...X)

mau said...

that is wat i've figured out la... TT.TT
xiao mei (lil pretty) &
xiao mei (lil sister)

hahaha... = D see u later at BSAD... make us proud.. = ]

sally said...

BSAD is officially over
haha

mau said...

BSAD is officially over...
=*(
now got nth to look forward to ad..