WELCOME! =)

2 Corinthians 5:17

Friday, June 17, 2011
 "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come, the old has gone, the new is here!"

I need to learn on how to let go of my old and bad habits and let the new and healthy ones come in. =\

That verse kinda hit me a couple of times this week.  I've been trying and trying but I'm actually..quite disappointed with myself. The results are not...wat i expected it to be. Alright, I get it. Human mistake. We..tend to have expectations but somehow...I just want to make ppl happier. I...failed to do so, many times and I end up getting myself all...worked out and feel so... "down". I'm sorry for being so emotional now but.. I just need somewhere to rant.

I want...to be able to say this.

I need...some help. Dear God, please forgive me of the wrong things that I've done against You. Please do not hurt those whom I care alot so dearly. =*( Please...hurt me instead. I'm really sorry and I want to change. I want to be...more like You and less like me. I know, You do not want to purposely hurt me but, it's part of the learning process. Please..forgive me and I will try to change harder.


i'll...try.


smth like this.

I had 2 dreams. 1 which I really do like. And the other, which I really do not like. Hopefully, Big Daddy will make the 1 which I like 1 be true.
I...want you to be happy. That's all. =\

0 mentos: