WELCOME! =)

Ip Man

Tuesday, January 13, 2009
I normally wun post anything bout a movie that I just watched but... I felt that, for this show, it's a must... Hahaha... So, for those who already watched it, U've done a good job... For those who haven't see yet... Go to ur nearest cinema and watch it... If no cinema nearby, go get cd or vcd or dvd or wateva d... Just go and watch it... I tot this show was like some boring 1... But it totally turned my first impression on it 180 degrees.. Literally 180º man.. I even took the trouble to go to Microsoft Word to look for the "º" sign... Hahahaha... Anyway, just go watch it la k? Dun get ur hopes to high... Well, it's a really good show for me... ^ ^

After watching the show, go read about the real man... (Yes, he's real... And if u've seen the show, u would know...) at wikipedia... Dun worry.. i posted the link if u're interested... ^ ^ haha... Enjoy...

0 mentos: