WELCOME! =)

The Worst

Saturday, January 10, 2009
Well, I'm pretty sick at the moment.. But I think that I'm getting better d la... Still, do pray that i get well soon k? Food poisoning... Ugh... and fever... The 2 worst combination of sickness ever... I want to jog to sweat but I can't cause I'm too weak and believe me.. I've tried.. I want to eat smth cause I'm hungry but I can't cause mind seems to tell me that I'm hungry while stomach says that I'm full... T.T then, I can't sleep to regain back some energy cause about every 1/2 hour, I need to go to the toilet... So, I haven't been getting enuff rest... Been eating very little... Yesterday, I only had 1 piece of bread and 1 small bowl of porridge... And some coconut water... The good part about this experience is that, I've lost bout 3 kg... woot woot ^ ^ haha... But seriously, bad experience... Suffering pretty badly... If u're reading this, do pray that i get well soon k? Hmm.. Oh ya, do pray for Yen also... She's also having the same problem... Thankeww.. ^ ^

0 mentos: