WELCOME! =)
Saturday, June 6, 2009
I had camp last weekend till on tuesday. I was really reluctant to go actually. Really really reluctant. But somehow, there's good and bad going to that camp la. The good part is, i met some new frens. And I really had a good time there. The games, the fun nite. Yeah, it was really good. And MGC got 2nd!!! Woot woot.. Hahaha.. (for all those who do not know, MGC is the church that i attend). Congrats to all 6 of u guys. U guys did awesomely~~!! To Ah Hwei, Shuen, Shaun, Daniel, Celine and also our very own mascot, Qi!! Hahahaha.. Really congrats to u guys. U put MGC higher a lil bit d..
I'm actually a lil lazy to post now but since alot ppl ask d, i shall post abit lo.
It has been quite long and hard and hectic week for me. Quite sad but I shall be fine. Do pray for me k? Also do pray for andy, a guy from KGC, he just got into a terrible accident and we still got no news about him. Pray that everything will go according to God's plan k? Not saying that His plan will terpesong but pray for wateva happens, the frens and family will be able to handle it la. Thank you, ppl..

0 mentos: