WELCOME! =)

Songs that have been playing in my head

Thursday, August 13, 2009

This song is kinda recently 1.


This 1, is kinda random 1.


This 1, has been from a dream of mine a few days back.

So far, my life have been good. I've got lots of assignments and exams coming up but guess wat? I'm thinking bout L4D. For those who haven't play l4d before, i suggest and strongly recommend that u ask manining poppings for the next l4d schedule. This game is really really addictive. T.T curse u, zommmmmmbieeeeesss~~~!!!

Anyway, like I've said, my exams are coming up. Crap!! I've still got to prepare for this saturday's topic. I mean, i have prepared a lil small smth smth, but that lil small smth smth is nt enuff. I am super darn busy actually. But I am really heartfully thankful for JB. She have been praying for me like so super duper muper alot. So, thank you alot, JB. Can't wait to go to kl and meet up with u and phoebe, someday. Haih... We're all pretty busy. Anyway, JB, if u're reading this, just wanna say, thanx for being such an awesome BFF!! U're like always there when i need some1 to talk to. Now, at this very moment, I am REALLY REALLY thankful that I went for DMSJ. I mean, I can't imagine not going to DMSJ nw. Hahahaha. I am actually smiling rite now, knowing that it was His plan for us to meet at DMSJ and became BFFs. And for that lucky person who is my BFF's you-know-who, my BFF and I, will only be BFFs and nth more. So, if u're reading this, rest assured, I'm actually like a girlfriend to ur girlfriend. Hahahaha. If that makes sense.

I've got class tonite and I actually can't wait for class. Oh ya, Sammie, ur hair.. Pretty cute. Hahahaha. Manining, dun cut like dat.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~ Dun get me wrong, I'm not saying that that hairstyle is bad, seriously, I am not. I am just saying that, that hairdo suits sammie pretty well and since manining is quite "long", I think, u're better off with long hair. Hehehe.. ^ ^ Manining, I hope u read this. If u are, I WANT TO LFD!!!!

Gosh, exams this friday and I haven't study yet. Really, guys, I'm pretty busy with you-know-what. Hahahaha. I can't wait for next weekend. And malacca's haze is actually getting worst and worst day by day. And every1 in class is wearing mask like ninjas! Hahahaha. It feels like I'm in a ninja skewl. Hehehe.. Especially sammie, her mask ar, always funny funny 1. The 1st time was like transformers. Hahahaha. Then the next day, she got a mask which was like big enuff to cover her entire face. Seriously!!! Her entire FACE!! Hahahaha. But dem cute, i tell u~~ Hahaha.

It just suddenly hit me.... I miss ACT. I kinda miss practicing for ACT. Yeah, it's the before the real day thing. I kinda miss dancing. (Yeah, i do dance a lil.) I kinda miss dancing with Elysia and also Renee. T.T Haha. Neenee~~ When are u gonna bring me go out and makan? T.T Hungry d. But the sad thing is rite, those times during practice will only and can only be in the past. Gosh, i seriously seriously miss those times. Like during 1 time when every1 went sumwhere else, me and neenee did some thinking on how to improve the slow dance. (She did all of the thinking, I only become statue at there) Gosh, I really really miss those times. When can we do that again ar? Hahaha. Gosh....

Besides that, I'm doing very well without you. It was hard to forget at first. But after awhile, I psycho-ed myself and now, I'm very much better d. There are like so many things that u shudn't have done. I'm fine.

Well, that's the end of this post. I shud get some food to eat. I'm actually hungry d.


Note the chorus

6 mentos:

Anonymous said...

time to grow up boy

mau said...

i'm already grown up. ^ ^ i'm turning 21 end of this year. i know, age is just a number buy i can assure u, it's not just the age that is showing that i'm much grown up. u can ask any1. I'm not who I used to be ad.

cluelessfreak said...

nice

mau said...

haha.. ok.. u're pretty good at smth~~

cluelessfreak said...

har wad?

mau said...

at you-know-what and it's best if i dun say it.