WELCOME! =)

According to Marilyn

Friday, October 9, 2009
My top 3 things that I wanna do today is uhmm.. Let's see...

1. Watch all those movies that i have been missing
The obsessed movie is prety.... Nice... But i got a good cold shiver when Lisa died..
2. Go to McD and have some ice-creams!!! YAY!!! I love ice-cream alot..
3. Do some work out. Yes, i've not been doing much and i can see all those stuffs that are not supposed to be there. And yah, I know, I sound girlish but I am not.. Maybe I am. But i wanna be healthy, you see.. Seriously... I think it must be because of "The Biggest Loser" and I was pretty inspired by wat Bob said. He said "Do not wait till the 1st of January when you can do it RIGHT NOW!"

Now, i'm currently thinking of what to eat.

Gosh... The exams are finally over for now. I know, i know.. I didn't really do my very best but I've actually tried my best at that moment. I even tried staying up as late as i can to study but i can't do it. The more I cramp my brain into it, the more painful it gets. And it gets me dizzy. No, it is not excuses.. Really, they are hurtful. But i admit I've always got excuses to not study before la.

Next sems goals :
1. Study, and really study...
Adrian, you dun want the same things to happen twice, do you?
2. Must be availabe on the 21st of November no matter wat!!!
3. Must really concentrate on working for ACT3, I really can't wait for intensive week.
And for all those who do drop by here sometime, YOU are definitely invited for the christmas play. I'm not exactly sure when it is but it will be somewhere end of november or beginning of december.
4. Read the Bible more and pray more. In other words, spend more time with God.
5. Must try and stay healthy at all times. Like wat the "saturdays" once said.. "A healthy mind combined with a healthy body, makes you HOT!"

Oh ya, Chun Aun, if u're reading this post, FASTER ORGANISE A BOWLING OUTING!! I know you want it. Hahahahaha!!

0 mentos: