WELCOME! =)

Guess What?

Friday, October 2, 2009
I just had my 1st paper today!! Weeee~~hoooo~~~~!!!
And I got my haircut after my paper!! Wee~~~~
And after I got home, my download was completed....

Soooo........ Without feeling much guilt, I....


Ta-daaaaa!!! I watched this movie..!! Hahahaha.. It was really awesome cause it really did bring lots of memories. Not that this movie really mean anything to me but somehow, this movie actually teaches me on how to be a better person. Somehow.. So, I do hope I'll be better now.

p/s : Mandy Moore is really pretty. I always take her as some singer but now, after watching this, I realised that, she ain't just a singer. She's a terrific actress.

And guess what? This movie actually made me tear a lil. I've been watching lots of movies and in hoping that some movie can actually make me cry. Not that I haven't (hey, i've got a soft heart oso k?) but it's just that I kinda forgot which movie actually made me cry. So, I watched it. And boy, it was a really good show.

For all those who wants to borrow it, just let me knw. I am more than happy to share it with you. And for all those early "love birds", this is a really good show. It helps. ^^ I think.. Hahahaha.. I know it will for me. Or you could just go and download it yourself. Since it's a very old movie, it will take you not so long. ^^

Another movie that's a so-called "must watch".

2 mentos:

Shuen said...

Ya nice nice. The guy also good looking.^_^

mau said...

hahahaha... i think the mandy is much more prettier... hahaha... walaupun her make-up to make her pale was quite hebat... she still very pretty ^^