WELCOME! =)

December 2009

Thursday, December 31, 2009
This month has been an awesome one for me. I've met new ppl, got to know some frens much better, got much closer with God, was truly blessed by Him through CF which includes the ppl in it and during aCt itself. I also got a sayang which we divorced and last nite, i traded my sayang for another person's sayang... Hahahahahaha.. That was funny. ^^

Guess who was this?

This were the awesome muffins that james' mum baked for us. Auntie, it's superb!!

This pulak were the awesome cupcakes tat sheera baked. They were all super cute and they just didnt look good. They taste good too... Seriously..

This pulak is the infamous-whiteboard in FES where some ppl release their stress here.

This pulak is the whiteboard which i find it hard to rub those stuffs off. Not because I am not strong enuf, but because of the meaningful stuffs on it.

This month was truly quite a remarkable 1 for me. I had so much fun during this 1 whole month. Especially during those mamak sessions. Hahahaha... U guys rawk.. U know that?

But hor, today, i mean, yesterday, alot of my some-good-frens went back to their hometown. Huu huuuu.. It's going to be quite a quiet 2 weeks for me. But somehow, it has to happen also rite? Haha. I shall wait patiently for their return. So, guys, if u're reading this and u think that I'm talking about you, do hurry back to malacca k? And do take care.

Oh ya, now is the 31st d. So, whoever yang membaca my blog, I wanna I wanna I wanna wish u a Happy New Year in advance. Hehehe.

U guys remember this?
Hehehe.. Happy New Year.

0 mentos: