WELCOME! =)

Yesterday

Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I played bowling with James, Joshua Ooi, Sam, Charlene and Edmund.
I played captain ball with the alphas and some seniors.

Yesterday, it was fun... = ]

Today, I do hope it's gonna be fun too.. Hahahahaa.. So, Mr. Today, wat do u have planned for me? Am I going out? Will I go out for a movie? Hahahahaha. U let me know k?

Hahahahahahahaha.. I'm going mad.

I feel like watching a movie today but I probably shouldn't. I'm pretty broke already.. Huuu Huuu... Wat should I do? Should I spend my time reading instead?

Oh ya, speaking of reading, Roald Dahl is a really good writer. He wrote in such a way that when u start reading a certain part, u wouldn't want to stop! = ] So, if u do come across some of his books, do get ur paws on them and read. (If you like to read la.. Hahahaha.. Cause some may find it boring)

I have got to be patient and wait for Him to reveal His plans for me..
Lord, I pray that You help me to be more like You everyday..

2 Corinthians 12:10
That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

I am feeling very weak now.

2 mentos:

Shuen said...

Gah. XIao di di reading?! That's new for the new year. ^_^ No la kidding.

mau said...

well, i've got to start somewhere somehow rite? hehehe ^^ Happy New Year!! = D