WELCOME! =)

Almost... Bulletproof...

Monday, May 31, 2010
Wheeeeeee... = D hahahaha.. We played paintball yesterday... Had a couple of bruises here and there but hopefully, they will slowly heal la. = ] The cool part (for me) about paintball yesterday was... The fact that i became "almost bulletproof". I shall elaborate abit.

After the 1st few rounds yesterday, we went back to the shack to rest abit. Upon resting, one of us (sharma, weijin, fefe, wilson, shulynn, manling, ashley, ju, chenli and i) said

Dude, why are there pallets on your shirt?

So, I check my shirt. Indeed, there were 2 pallets sticking on me. And joe (the marshal who's sooo friendly) said...

U nie macam wing chun la, boleh absorb pallets.

I was dumbfounded for awhile but then, I find it pretty cool. :D to have pallets sticking on you? How often does that happen? Hehehe..

See see, cool rite?

But that wasn't the end. After finishing our last game, some1 said there was 1 more at the back of my shirt. ~.~ goodness... I shud really find out how did I do it la. Maybe, I could teach some of the army ppl. Instead of being shot, they could absorb the bullets. Hahahaha...

Hmmm... talking bout bulletproof, and adepting from "Fireproof",

Bulletproof doesn't mean the "bullets" wouldn't come. It simply means, the ability to withstand and endure it. Hmmmm...

I wanna be bulletproof. I wanna withstand those "bullets". I need to be patient. = ] I can be patient.. Hehehehe... I will be patient. But I need help. So, would u help me, Lord? to be patient?

nuff said.

On the other hand, badminton today was FUN!! Seriously. I dun think I ever had much fun like today. = ( Walaupun I lost most of the time but, hey, loosing is part of the game rite? (trying to make myself feel better) But, I've learn some stuffs today also. I mmg not pro 1 but still, I enjoy this sport alot. Hehehehe..

Oh oh, besides the fun fun stuffs. I'm actually, pretty worried (hmmmm... that's not rite). I'm very very worried of my results. Haihhh... I tried my best d (from that point of time, I really did try my best d). Hopefully, I will be able to pass all lo. = ( Haihhhh... If u're reading this, could u (yes u) please pray for me? Pray that, I will have a heart to accept watever results that I may get? Please... = \ Thank you..


0 mentos: