WELCOME! =)

A.S.A.P.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I did my quiet time today and... A.S.A.P. which actually could stand for

Always Say A Prayer = ]

I know... I know... I have not given my best... Someone once told me "i did not give my best, because giving my best means working hard since the start and not last-minute-hard-work". (note that those were not the exact words but, the meaning is there)

But, all that i can do now is. Wait. Hope. And believe that He has a better plan for me. No matter wat the outcome will be. Hmmmm... Through this, I can say "Lord, I am helpless. But, I am putting my hope in You now. If I make it through, it would only and ONLY be because You are super duper zuperly gracious to me. And I'm not trying to bodek You. But it's true. You are my only hope now. Even if I do not make it, may You use my mistakes for Your glory. May it be true that when I am weak, You are strong."

And I would also like to share a poem (i think it's a poem la) from the ODB.

Something happens when we pray:
Powers of evil lose their sway,
We gain strength, and fear gives way-
Therefore, let us pray.

Be still, and know that I am God.
Psalm 46:10


0 mentos: