WELCOME! =)

I've Been tagged...

Friday, April 25, 2008
1.Who is Yen Mei to you?
My grand-mother... ^ ^ Hehehe... Not real 1 la.... A special 1... Besides that,she's a friend...

2.Do you like Yen Mei?
Yeah,i do... My grandma ma... ^ ^ Hehehe...

3.Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Church... That's my "Home" ^ ^ and yeah,i really love going there...

4.If you can have 1 dream to come true,wat would it be?
Hm.... If i could go back to the past and un-do some mistakes... Or for every1 to know Christ and love him.... So,that i could meet every1 in heaven... Any1 of that 2 comes true is really good...

5.Do you believe in seeing rainbow after rain?
Well... Duh... That 1 is proven scientifically and also by adrian-ly... cause i've tested it... Hehehe...

6.What are you afraid of loosing the most right now?
My temper... > " < (It says right now ma...) Feeling kinda hot at the moment...

7.If u win $1 million,wat would you do?
Spend it slowly... And never ever work... Muahahaha... Nah... i'll give some to my parents,some to the church(my home) and also some to the OA work... And wateva that's left,i would get myself a really good camera...

8.If you meet someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
Well,mine would definitely be a "her"... Confessing ar? Hm... I'm not good at that though... Got bad experience with those stuffs... So,kinda living with a nightmare... A bad 1 which currently at the moment's still haunting... > " <

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
3 good points... Hm..... Caring,hard-working and willing...

10.What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
Pls.... She's a human being... And there are bound to have some flaws somewhere... No1's perfect but GOD... But 1 thing that she must have is a "passport-to-heaven" ^ ^ Hehehe... That means she loves GOD as well...

11.What annoys you the most?
Late-comers,GOD-haters,talking-behind-ur-back-ers,and like so many more... But i choose not to get annoyed by them... So,i dun get annoyed that much though... Hehehe....

12.Which do you prefer from your other half? Hug or Kiss?
I'm different from Ah Hwei... I love them both... Ahahahahaha.... But preferably hug lo...

13.If you have faults,would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Keep quiet while watching me go down the drain? Obviously not... I'm flawful and i need to be a lil more closer to perfection... So,do tell me my mistakes and hopefully i will learn...

14.What do you think is the most important thing in life?
GOD,air,water,food yada yada yada... Hahaha... Also,my family members,godly-family-members and also my friends... ^ ^

15.Are you a shopaholic or not?
Well... I dun shop much... So,nope.. I'm not... But it is still nice if you would give me some extra cash... (Yeah,i'm talking to you... The 1 reading this post...) You can still give me presents... I love them... ^ ^

16.What kinda electronic device/gadget you own that you like the most?
Hmm... My plug-in-guitar.... (Wat...? Still when i plug in,electricity moves in it wat...)

17.If you have a chance,which part of you character you would like to change?
My butt... Oh... character eh? Sorry... Probably would be my laziness and my hot temper...

18.What makes you feel disappointed?
My results... > " < Ugh... Let's not go there....

19.If given a chance,do you want to see you future?
like wat yen mei says.... "er..nope.i like surprises" ^ ^ I really love them...

20.What does your friend label you as?
Ahem.... This 1 you have to ask me personally... And it depends on me whether i wanna answer or not... = P Muahahahaha

4 mentos:

hwei said...

ish. "ask me personally". copycat!

mau said...

muahahahaha... u didn't copyright-ed anything.. so,i'm kinda free to use it wat... u can't sue mua... = P wakakakaka.... man,i make a good lawyer... maybe i shud... hehe...

hwei said...

personal question: wat does your friend label you as? haha.

tsk. it's copyrighted just cuz i used it first. bleh. in the copyright infringement law got one part that says no need to patent first also got copyright laaaaa~ (orang yang ingat apa yang dipelajari dalam pengajian perniagaan) yay! i'm a lawyer! (let's hope no real lawyers reading this =P)

mau said...

hahahaha... so,u're a something like a self proclaim lawyer at the moment eh? hahaha... ^ ^ and God say must share... So,it's not wrong to copy urs a lil... BLEH u back.... = P