WELCOME! =)

Some Crazy Stuff !!

Thursday, April 3, 2008
Ahem... This is Mua... Trying my new cheongsam... Ahem...


And this is also Mua again... With The Leng Lui... Ahaha...


Ahem... This is Mua again... Hiding my face from paparazi... I know how Britney feel...



And this is wat MGC-ians did... Well,basically it's wat "they" did... Ahahaha...

Ahem... This stuffs shows how great MGC people are.... Especially at acting... Credit goes to Shaun and Chen Li for their awesome "drama" with the DJs... Wanna know more? Go to Hwei's blog or Jie's blog... Ahahaha... They are good... I wonder if they got a free dinner.... Ahahaha...

2 mentos:

hwei said...

when was this ar? haha.

p/s: cheongsam looks good on you.

mau said...

the cheongsam thingy was during rbs... when we brought them to jonker and had cendol there...

p/s: cheongsam DOESN'T look good on me... > " < it shud look better on u or shu lynn..