WELCOME! =)

I've Been tagged... Again... By Chocho

Sunday, April 27, 2008
3 Reasons Why I Like My Name

1.It's because i got quite a cool english name... Adrian... Not many ppl have that actually... Hehehe... So,i'm 1 of a kind... Also cause my "Mau" is like super super SUPER extremely rare... Not many "Mau"s in the world... Hahahaha...

2.Er... Maybe cause i got a cool chinese english name... Like wat my email says... Instead of AdrianMau i changed it to ahtianmau... That sounds quite same.. In some weird way... > " <

3.I dunno la... Maybe cause my "Mau" sounds like cat or hair or in bm which is "mahu"... And they always play jokes on my name... Kinda fun though... Ahahahaha... Tak tau la...

3 Reasons Why I Dislike My Name

1.It's because they call me "bulu"... No further explanations... > " <

2.Maybe cause my surname is also the surname of some Great Terrorist... Mao Tze Tung... I think that's his name la...

3.Er.... Can't think of any reason why i dun like my name though... > " < Hmm... Maybe it's because my "ming" is from the word "chong ming" which means clever... But i'm not that clever though... So,i'm actually NOT living up to my name.... Ahahahaha....

p/s : I'm no terrorist... > " < Unlike "that" terrorist.... I also dunno how he looks like last time... I also not sure if i'm related to him... But 1 thing's for sure... I'm nothing like him... ^ ^ except for the fact that we were both chinese....

13 mentos:

Anonymous said...

hey y the first n second reason y u like ur name same ah. have u googles sea monkeys

Anonymous said...

TYPO :GOOGLED

mau said...

cause i really dunno how to answer... ahahahaha...

cluelessfreak said...

i like ur dislike description better. so conclussion, engkau tak suka nama lu. from now onwards, u're sea monkey.ROFL.

mau said...

i'm not a monkey... > " < or a sea monkey... > " <

hwei said...

this blog dominated by the big extended family! =P

mau said...

ahahaha... and u're part of it,hwei... ^ ^ aren't u feeling pretty proud bout it? = P hehehehe...

hwei said...

yeah. i'm on top of the world! *whoop*

dots.

mau said...

well.. being one of my moyang,u're actually just top of the family... not top of the world tho... that makes,sarah ur sister,yen mei ur daughter,juliana ur granddaughter,chen li ur great granddaughter and since shaun's dating chen li,that makes him ur future great grandson-in-law and also since shuen's my xiao mei mei,that makes her ur great granddaughter as well... very confusing eh? > " <

hwei said...

you la confuse yourself! tsk tsk!

mau said...

hahaha... i'm not that confused... although i got to admit.. sometimes i get confused also... ^ ^ hehehe

cluelessfreak said...

don't care lah. one big happy family.like the play cards.

mau said...

hehehehe... bagus... happy family we are indeed.. and i am really happy to be in it... ^ ^