WELCOME! =)

I tot I would Die..

Monday, May 5, 2008
I was sleeping and there was a piece of chewing gum in my mouth... Was too lazy to spit it out then... When I woke up, I realised that it wasn't in my mouth anymore... So, I guessed that i kinda swallowed it... > " <
Panic because sin lan say, if tertelan, u will get choked and then when u are choked, u will suffocate.. After suffocating, u can't breathe... Then, U Die... > " <
But somehow, I managed too breathe and yeah, I'm still alive and kicking... ^ ^ Hopefully tmw it does comes out along with the rest of today's stuff... Ahahahaha....
That's why... Like wat chocho always say... Those community messages... Chewing gum is good... Eventhough it may kill u.. Ahahahaha...

6 mentos:

cluelessfreak said...

how can u sleep with a chewin gum in ur mouth. unless u doze off lah.

mau said...

yeah... i kinda doze off with it.. ^ ^ ahahaha...

Anonymous said...

eih last time i primary school right. i tertelan chewing gum i also thought i would die know. i was so worried until my fren said she always lazy throw out so she swallow only.

mau said...

hahahaha.... that's a relief... ^ ^ last time i tertelan bila masa kecik, i also thought i would die then... then i just lie down on my bed and cry... > " < hehehe... ^ ^

cluelessfreak said...

aiyah. sure adults say wan lah. they trying to get us NOT eat chewing gums

mau said...

hahaha... consider sin lan an "adult"? hehehehe.... yeah... shud be either my mom or dad who said it last time...