WELCOME! =)

An Update...

Friday, May 2, 2008
Hm... Let's see... Nothing much happen lately... Or shud i say nothing really "exciting" that's happening... Er... Looking forward to join MMU... This saturday,my brother's gonna song lead... And sharma and yen mei are gonna be the musicians... Er... I tak tau nak tulis apa la.. > " <
Oh oh... Ilham dah datang... ^ ^ Got idea wat to write d...
Been watching "eyeshied 21" now... Super nice anime.. Bout a kid who could really run.. And i mean, really really run... And ya,he's fast... The reason why he runs is because since he was a lil kid,he's always being bullied and running away seems to be the only option for him.... If he couldn't run, there would be a girl who's like 1 year older than him only, who would come and rescue and protect him... Kinda reflects a lil bout US and GOD... We always sin and get ourselves into trouble but God is always there to protect us and also to provide a way out for us....
But there are still questions that are yet to be answered and ya,i do have some doubts...
What happens "IF" at the end,God will say to me face to face "Adrian,er... I'm sorry but i didn't pick to save you" Wat am I to do then? Maybe i'm still lacking in assurance...
Wat happens "IF" I am saved but those who are close to me are not saved?
What happens "IF" when he comes again for the 2nd time and he find me "slacking"...
There are so many "IFs" and still there are still so many questions not answered...
Haizzz... Anyway, I really do hope that every1... And I mean "EVERYONE" would come to know Christ and it would be like saved and i would see them all in heaven... That would be like the best thing that could ever happen... ^ ^ So, I hope when the time comes for me to help save a soul, I would be ready... I'm still not ready... Still got lots to do... Lots to read... And so much more...
For now, I will continue watching "eyeshield 21" ba... I hope that when He comes, He wun catch me wasting my time on this... If I saw him then, I would "Eh, You come d ar? Come watch this anime with me... ^ ^ Nice know?" And His answer would be like "Of course la, I gave inspiration to the 1 who writes and draws this anime 1,you know?" And then I would be like "Of course la... You God wat... Who am I to compare to you?" And then, He would be like "Wakakakaka.... Tau tak per... = P"
This is how i picture my God... Some1 I could talk to, some1 who listens to my lame jokes... ^ ^ Probably this is about 0.4 shaun-ness... ^ ^ Hehehe

Yet... There are still questions that I wanna ask Him...

2 mentos:

hwei said...

updates! woohoo!

read this blog post on prayer. =)

mau said...

ahahahaha... ^ ^