WELCOME! =)

I Used to love the Rain....

Monday, May 26, 2008
Last time, when it rains, I would pray that it wouldn't stop. Probably it's because I like the cool weather and sometimes, I would even play under the rain. I used to love the feeling of rain water trickling down my back and feeling the coolness. I used to play with my neighbors whenever it rains. And when it rains during the night, I would really love to sleep like a pig, cause I really do like the cold weather.
But now,
Everytime it rains, I would pray that it will slow down or stop. It's because everytime it rains at night, I can't sleep in peace. It's not that I couldn't or it's noisy and irritating. Nono... It's because of the "RESPONSIBILITY" that I'm carrying now. Everytime it rains, I have to stay awake and check out if it would flood. And when it does start to flood, I have to start moving the furnitures and start praying that it would stop raining. Previously I said, I used to love the feeling of rain water
trickling down my back, but now, while moving bricks under the rain and then later, moving the furniture, I starts cursing silently, feeling very angry. (Sorry, couldn't stop the angry feeling.. = /) And then, the next day, I would probably get sick and it will probably last for about a week or so.
Now, i have a "new" 15 year old car, I've got to check everytime after a raining session whether the rain water leaks into the car or not. Firstly, it was quite enjoyable having my own car. But now, I feel it's more like a burden. My siblings,mum and maid went up to KL for holiday and that leaves me with my dad at home. And while their away, life has been quite hard and stressful. He is always like "I'm not feeling well, go and do this, that, this, then that, then this, that, and these for me." Like when he asked me to go and wipe the bonet of the car,(note that it was kinda my first time wiping the bonet) he was like "Simple thing also I must tell, If like that, I die la." I wanted to answer back saying "Hey, it's my first time leh... You think I wat? First time also sure perfect d ar?" But of course I didn't la.
Before the wiping session, I actually just got up from bed. Since it was still quite early, I play the guiatar la, relax sikit. But then suddenly, dad calls me. I went downstairs and said "Wat?" and he replied "You taken your breakfast d?" and I was thinking to myself "Wah, dad wants to buy me breakfast wor." but I answered "No, haven't". His reply later was different but kinda expected it d. Cause he said "Go and wipe the car" and then I was thinking to myself again "Yah, that's my dad" and "You must be freaking kidding me... I just got up and I already got to do some work? Argh!!!!!!!!" But still, I keep it all to myself and later went to do it. Then it continues...

Don't get me wrong, I still love the rain and the cool weather. It's just that I hate having extra responsibilities piling up on me. And I'm really starting to get sick and tired of having to do so many things.

3 mentos:

hwei said...

Fuh serious post!

cluelessfreak said...

bah. u eldest and u're a guy. something must be bothering him.

mau said...

maybe..