WELCOME! =)

A lil Confession

Friday, August 8, 2008
My dad asks me on sunday whether I'm going out during this holiday and I was like, "Only on Wednesday." So, on monday and tuesday, I kinda "laboured" for my father... He was asking me to do so many things... And yeah, I did it... Even with some complaining, to my ownself, I still did it... ^ ^ so, on tuesday, I was like "Yay, tmw I'm going out..." But then... It happens... My dad calls me downstairs and ask me wat time is my show tmw... I said "12.45... But I'm having lunch at 3 smth" Then he said "I want you to be home when Elise gets home... It's either u have ur lunch before or u have it at home..." And then I was like brain dead... Totally dunno how to reply... So, I just said "Might as well dun go la..." And his reply was just cool and sarcastic like "Then dun go... I want you to stay home" So, after that, I went upstairs and I actually wept (I know... I'm a dude... But I really can't help it...)

Feeling really sad, I sms-ed Kathy saying that I can't make it tmw... And she understands... I was actually hoping that she would reply saying smth like "What if, I come over to your place and we see the movie there instead?" Knowing that it's impossible that that would actually happen... So, I just uhm... Cried myself to sleep... Hahahaha...

Getting up the next day, with a heavy feeling, I just dota-ed the whole day instead.. Haizzz... Then when nite comes, I got to church for prayer meeting... Suddenly, Sharma and Shaun was like asking me why my dad was angry with me.. And I was like.. In a SHOCK mode wei... So, I told them abit la... And when they asked me that, I felt the heat rushing to my head... And I could felt the tears coming but I hold them... Then I change the topic la... So, we ended up talking bout Shaun's exam and the English Test thingy... Hahaha... After that, I went lim teh with sotong and Magesan at Infasha...

The next day, well... I just continued my dota sessions lo... Nth much... Then, suddenly... It happens (this time, it's a good thing... A really good 1...). Kathy sms me telling me that Big Apple is giving out free donuts to 150 customers on Friday afternoon/evening... She asks me whether I want some or not... And I was like... "Dounts? Yay.. I want I want..~~!! (pretty childish eh? ^ ^)" Hahaha... Later she continues, "What if before we go get the donuts, I go to ur place and lepak first... See a movie or smth..." At that moment, I was already leaping with joy... And I was like "Yay~~ Come la... ^ ^" Then she ask lo, "Wat movie?" And I was like "Uhmm... Anything lo..." Hahaha... Really really good moment...

Then on Friday, I dota-ed a lil (Kathy's coming over ma... So, abit enuff d la... ^ ^). Hahahaha... Then at about 11.30, I went outside and got some DVDs... She came over at exactly 1pm (she said she will reach at that time). So, we ended up watching "Love Guru" together... It was just good la... The show was ok ok oni la...

The best part wasn't that we were watching a good show (it was)... The best part of that day wasn't also that we were getting free donuts... The best part of the day was... Kathy came over (for the first time) and we actually watched a movie at my place... It was really good that i decided to blog about it... ^ ^ God was working a miracle... There's a verse or smth that says, "everything will be right.. In his time..." So, He's actually telling me that, He has never forgotten me... He is gonna give it to me.. But only according to His time... So, I am really grateful for wat He has given and showed me today... I was actually about to crack on tuesday... But well, God has been really good to me... Hehehe... He loves me... ^ ^

Then later at nite, I went with Gerard and Jon to catch a movie at GSC (yeah, the new 1)... We watch the Mummy... The show was also good.. It's just that, the place we sat was quite near the screen... So, it's a lil hard to watch.. But still.. It was good... Hahaha.. And for the first hour of the show, I was sms-ing Nadrah... Hahaha... So, I missed quite alot... T.T still.. It was fun chatting with her... Hahahaha... ^ ^

Well, my holidays are quite near to the end already.. And so far, I kinda enjoyed it... Although I spent most of my time not doing anything at home... But alot of good stuff happen and covered up the losts... ^ ^Hehehe.. Thanx to Kathy, Sharma, Shaun, Gerard, Jonathan, Nadrah and of course... Not forgetting the 1 dat made it all happen... God... ^ ^ Hehehe.. Thank you, God... ^ ^

8 mentos:

Anonymous said...

there's this song,
JOY JOY JOY
JOY spells JOY
jesus first
yourself last,
others in between.

but jesus never forgets to love u first!

mau said...

o.O didn't know there was a song also.. hahaha.. nice nice... ^ ^

saun said...

good post dude! and it's okay to cry...most girls like it when u dun act macho all the time *wink wink*. hope ur doing okay now!

mau said...

thanx... haha... hahaha... and dat explains why i'm still single... hurmm hurmmm... hahaha... and dun *wink wink*... u botak now, winking makes u look super hiaooo~~~ hahahaha and yeah, i'm good now... hehe

cluelessfreak said...

ROFL botak guys wink looks hiao? where u get that picture.

mau said...

uhhmm... my MMU economics teacher... hahaha... Mr. Lim Jim.. ^ ^ Hahahaha... jkjk... ^ ^

cluelessfreak said...

OMGOSH. do u know he's a pastor's son???? my mom's church punya. so he's still there lah. hahaha

mau said...

he is? but he doesn't act like 1.. he acts more like he's pure buddhist.. > " < and i btw, i didn't know that...