WELCOME! =)

My First Ever Midterm Break !!

Monday, August 4, 2008
Today is my holiday... ^ ^ Weee~~~ Hahaha... Well, holiday or not, still got alot of homeworks to do, alot of studies to do, cause next week, on monday nite, we're having our HD exam... Ish... But still.... WEEEeeeee~~~~~ Holidays man... ^ ^ Hahaha... Got up pretty early today (although it's my HOLIDAY), Dota-ed a lil... Hahaha... It's a great way to start ur morning ppl~~~ Then Gerard came over and we had mee rebus for breakfast... It was gooood... No pictures.... But ar, it's like instead of ordinary mee rebus, we had mee rojak... It's mee rebus + rojak... So, it was... Goooodddd~~ Hahaha..... If only i got pictures, i could make u drool as well...
Then later, my dad came home (he work half day, or like less than a quarter day actually). Hahahaha... Then he balik oni, ask me to kerja... Perrr... I was like, dota-ing half way when he ask me to go buy lunch for Elise... Then, come back, tot can continue... Mana tau, he ask me to help him vacuum... Then he ask me to wash the bathroom and toilet... Perr.... Then he ask me to help him level the kitchen behind there... Penat weii... Non stop... I'm supposed to be having my holiday.... T.T but still, ok la.... Not that bad la...
Did some thinking... Maybe i shud continue my degree next year in Cyber... Reasons are because 1. Want to escape from home...
2. And also because the hot chick is going there... Wakakakaka.... ^ ^

Managed to jam alone....
T.T so sad wei... I need a jamming group wei... So, Yen, get ready this saturday... For, we're going to rock the church... In a good way... ^ ^ Hehehe...

Haizzz... Just got news that tmw, my dad is working half day again... Meaning, more work for me to do... T.T I Need A Break~~~ But look on the bright side, this wednesday, i've got a date with my favourite sis... Woot Woot... And we're watching batman... AGAIN~~!! Woot Woot... Ahahaha... Also, can't wait to jam on saturday... Weeee~~~ Tak sabar wei... And hwei also coming back on the 15th... She tak sabar to come back... Make ppl tak sabar to see her also... Ahahaha... Or is it just me? ^.^ Hahaha... And she talks like a lawyer d... Her sentence all looong loooong 1... Hehehe.... Jam jam jam~~~ Apple jam, strawberry jam, blueberry jam... ^ ^ Guitar jam, drums jam, bass jam... ^ ^ Hehehe... The best jams in the world... And the worst 1 is... TRAFFIC JAM.... Ahahaha... Oh no... I'm turning into shaun.... AAArrrrgggghhh.... I'm loosing my hair... T.T oh no.... Ahhhhh..... Hahahaha...

0 mentos: