WELCOME! =)

I did Some Quiz

Sunday, December 28, 2008
Well, I was just checking my facebook when Chelsea sent me 1 application... Oh, btw, Chelsea's Ah Hwei's fren from UM... She's also from the same Form 6 High School as I... But... I dunno her name till Christmas... But she knows mine... T.T Malu weiiii... Hahaha... Anyway, back to the topic... So, I just go through the application and it's got something to do with twilight.. Well, I'm not really a twilight fan but hey, wat the heck rite? So, I did the quiz... And guess who in twilight I'm like? Guess Guess??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


EMMETT CULLENS...!!!

Hahaha... Well, definitely not Edward la.. Cause he just looks weird there... Emmett looks soooo much cooler... Oh my... I'm sounding like a girl d... But wait... Girls like Edward... So, I'm still a guy... ^ ^ yeah... Well, hehehe... That's all folks... ta da da ta da ta da ta dat dat dat dat.... tad dat tad daaaaaaaaaa.... TAT..!! hahaha

1 mentos:

Anonymous said...

hey!!!edward is not weird at all la...he's damn damn damn hot!!!