WELCOME! =)

Merry Christmas to you all ^ ^

Friday, December 26, 2008
My 3rd CG was a BLAST...!! We went to Paddle Pop to masak-masak... And i didn't know that there were many good cooks in this CG... Well, the food was good... Altho the pictures here are not so good... Wat to do.. I'm not a good photographer.. Dah la tak photogenic... T.T haizzz... Anyway... These are some photos that i took...

The Greens...

The Meats...

The Meaty Maggie Mee... X P


Then hor, got 1 day I go to Carrefour... I think it's at Carefour la... I saw this thing...
Yeah... Read that...

Then since it's Christmas, I got so many presents from so many ppl... Thank u, Felicia, Li Khai, Elysia, Esther, Rebekah and Andrew, Sam, Sully, Renee (for the flying kiss X P), JanSen (the awesome CG Leader), Yi Qing, Nenek (for the future presents that I'm gonna receive... X P) and to all those who gave me but I forgot d... T.T sorry.. bad memory...
Some of the Pressies...

These are not Pressies..
They look like Santa's Helpers tho...
I wonder how they get here.. Hmmm..

Anyway, Merry Christmas to u all... I dun have much photo... T.T I must be muka tebal and take all kinds of photo... *shouts at self...* Take more photos u dum dum... T.T

Who's ur reason for the season?
It's Christmas and not Santamas...

0 mentos: