WELCOME! =)

Internet's Bad

Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Bodoh babi punya internet... I want to read manga also u give me lag... Aiyaaaaa... Nasib baik i dunno how to come out chidori like Sasuke... Or else, bocor my computer screen... Ish... Get better soon pls... I want read Naruto... Huuu Huuuuu...

Besides that, yesterday I went to Seoul Garden to have my lunch with some of my frens... We makan there till my dad call me and ask me go and fetch my grandpa to clinic... Hmmm... I was actually feeling really reluctant to go cause I was pretty much enjoying myself at there.. And when my dad made that phone call, my mood totally changed.. Kinda potong stim and yes, I know, my grandpa wants to see the doctor and it's important.. But I was really feeling very reluctant... Yeah, I'm way far away than perfect... So, after makan, despite how reluctant i felt, I went and fetch my grandpa. He was at home and I when I got there, he started looking for his house keys. Hahaha.. He terlupa where he put them. Kinda funny la. (I know i know.. I'm not suppose to laugh cause I 1 day also sure like that 1) So, after he found his keys, he let me in and I lepak awhile while he go and change. He wore a black slack pants and a plain white shirt. Cool weiiiii. Eventhough he was old ad, still bergaya. Then when he walk pass me, I can still smell his cologne. And no, it's not the old ppl kinda smell actually. It actually smelt good. And yesterday I was telling Yen that maybe 1 day I'll be something like my grandpa. Old but still cool and with style. Hahaha... Maybe... Who knows right?

After sending him home, he gave me 300 bucks. Totally didn't expect that. But the whole sum wasn't all for me. It was to be shared with my other 2 siblings. 100 bucks per person is alot man...!! Hahaha.. And yes, I did gave the other 2/3 to my siblings. I'm not that greedy 1 k? Huuu Huuuu...

Yesterday was a good day. But it could have been better if... Yeah.. if.... Hahaha... I shall not dota ever again.. Huuuu Huuuuuuu

3 mentos:

Shuen said...

Reluctant but still so guai. ^_^ cucu yang baik sekali. It would be super cool if you still can play bass and drum when you're old.

mau said...

hmmm... yeah... that would be awesome. hahaha.. then like kurang gigi d but still jamming still hebat. hehehe... i can imagine. can shame kan all those young 1s. sounds like from bible oni. hahaha...

Dancer said...

computer is computer. macamana suddenly u call the comp BABI? bwahahahaha