WELCOME! =)

I've got some metal in my mouth

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Eating has never been so hard. I actually lost the ability to eat and chew. Hahaha. And also, I can't sing properly. All thanx to the wire on the top part of my mouth. It's actually more like a spring. Hahahaha. But it's actually quite fun and cool. I can't wait for 6 months... Then most probably, my whole gigi will be besi-fied. Muahahaha. Pretty cool, i tell u. If u do see me, ask me and I'll show u la. Hahahaha. Sorry, no pictures. Cause my phone kinda spoil, so I kinda send it for repair lo. Ai. Quite sad la no pictures for now. Hahahaha. Some1 said I sound like a man. Hahahahahahaha. I've always been a man k? Probably a young man. Will always and ALWAYS be a man. Not ever gonna change.

6 mentos:

Shuen said...

REALLLLYYYyyyyyy? How come I din know. o_O

I like your game la xiao di di. hehehe.

cluelessfreak said...

HUIYOOOOOOOOOO ROBOTIC MOUTH RAWKS!!!! period!.

shuen he just got it today rite...wad game???

i also want braces!!! everybody is having it! it's the in thing now aye.

Shuen said...

The animal game. Haha. Oh just got today izzit. Ceh.

Ya lo. So many ppl getting braces. So nice when they smile. Gigi besi emphasizes the smile.

wei jin said...

yea braces are cool wei...thats why its part of me now..muahaha

mau said...

but but. i am kinda "forbidden" to eat some food. huuu huuuuu. all those good crunchy 1s. ahhhhhhh.... i shall be patient. and yeah, wait for 6 months and i'll have that awesome gigi besi smile complete. hahahaha

Shuen said...

Aiyo. Wei Jin also semakin perasan d. Haha. Eh you haven take off ur braces ar. It's taking eternity.