WELCOME! =)

Life's Good

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Hahaha.. I'm not advertising for LG buy I just wanna say that my life has been good lately. Everything is falling into places. I have got what I wanna get. Yippee! Hahaha. Got a big project this Friday. Ppl, do pray that everything will turn out alrite k? Can't wait for it. Hahaha. Hope that it would turn out alrite.

Let's see....

We had their (well, technically, not ours cause I'm not part of PM10 but.... oh well..) English drama competition quite recently and I help out a lil. Hahahahaha. It was actually fun to do a drama with them. They tak pernah fail to make me laugh 1. But still, can't beat James. He was like literally laughing at everything. Hahahahaha. Still, the drama was good. They got 3rd place and I did some help k? Hehe. And I got myself my first MMU cert. Wheeee. I also get 1. Wheeee.. Happy.

And then, our business project has FINALLY come to and END..!!
The project was really taxing and tiring. 3 whole weeks of selling and we were the only group with the least members. It was pretty hard managing a project with so little people u know? Now, I know wat it feels like for them who actually have their own project and actually try to sell their product for quite some time. I totally respect those ppl for their patience..

Speaking of patience, somehow, it has finally paid of. All those waiting and waiting and lots more of waiting have actually paid of. The end result was really really good. I love my end result. Hahaha. Got to give God the credit here. Couldn't have done it without Him. So, 3 cheers to my Big Daddy up there.

Hip hip HOOORAY!
Hip HIP HOOOOOOORAY!!
HIP HIP HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!

I totally love both my Daddys. They are both so nice to me. Sometimes, I tend to forget that. So, lots of thanks to both of u cause without the both of u, I can't get this really good results.


Yeah, my end result was as beautiful as that.

Oh ya, and then I had the new Dark Berry Mocha Frap from Starbucks. It was goooooooood. Every1 shud have a try on it sometime. Really good i tell you. Uhmm.. Maybe just to me la. But still, I do like it alot. Hahahaha. Gonna have more of those. When I got more money la. Nowadays got to start saving up d. For that One Day. Haha.

Oh oh.. And my braces punya besi just putus.. Aiya. Then today Sunday, so, clinic tak bukak. Apala.. Now the metal's kinda poking here n there.. Kinda irritating. But oh well, there are way too many good things in my life at the moment compared to this 1 small thing.

0 mentos: