WELCOME! =)

My Favourite Verse

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Last time, there was a girl who asked me, "Wat's your favourite verse in the Bible?". My answer was "John 3:16".

Yes, it is like the verse that everyone knows and it's like the most basic and simplest verse. But God reminds me today that He came not with an army, nor with angels by his side. He came in the most simplest form. He came down as a man. A man that was perfect, without blemish or any sin. A man that was willing to go the extra mile just for me. But not just me only. But he went that extra mile so I can live with Him in heaven when i shift world. And stay there permanently.

A baby was born not in a castle or in a mansion. This baby was born 2000 years ago in a manger. He came not to get fame, not to get money or anything. But He came..... for me.... And every1 knows Him very well already. Altho some of us ignores His knocking on their door.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him, shall NEVER perish but have ETERNAL LIFE." - John 3 : 16

God, thank you so much for EVERYTHING that u've poured into my life. I do hope that I will put u first in everything that I do.

0 mentos: