WELCOME! =)

What am I?

Monday, July 20, 2009
This is an emo post. If u guys do not wish to feel sad, please.. Dun read.. This is like my journal and those who actually really care only shud read. Cause, I really dun like my life.

The title has no mistakes in grammar or wat-so-eva. I'm actually asking what am i? Not who am i.

Today and yesterday wasn't quite a good day. But yesterday was good because me and kah wei got free durian.. Wheeeee...~~~ But after the durian incident, my day just get worst and worst.

It kinda started when I was watching a movie. And the movie was about to come to an end. Say, another 10 or 15 minutes. Suddenly my mum asked me to go fetch my sister at Pay Fong High School. I was like "the movie was already nearing the end, can't I watch it first?" And she keep on making me frust by saying all those naggy stuffs and i was effing pissed!!!! I HATE BEING THE FIRST WITH LOADS OF RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!!! So, i kinda lost my temper and kicked the chair. But I went to fetch my sister anyway. Then my mum go and tell my dad that i lost my temper. I was about to catch some nap when my dad gives the same stern voice that I really dun like to hear. He calls me and I go down. He said "I heard u're not happy when ur mother go and ask u to fetch Elise? Why?" I just kept quiet.

How could any1 be so mean to me? It happens not for the 1st time already. Sometimes when i'm in the middle of smth, my dad would randomly call me to do some stuffs. Any kind of stuff. And i really hate it. Yesterday nite, 1 of the most ridiculous thing happen. My dad was watching the very same movie that i wanted to watch but i can't cause he got his series. It is really really ridiculous. What am I to him in this family? A son? A maid? A servant?

Then later at nite, i had a very long talk which didn't go anywhere. It wasn't quite productive. But there are some facts that is actually really good and useful. I wish there is a solution to our problem. I really wish so.

6 mentos:

reenz said...

hey mau mau ^^
it is never easy being the first. it sorts of comes with our "birthright" to shoulder more responsibilities compared to our siblings.. to be the one who does the chores, to be the one to compromise, to be the one to 'understand' when we have to give in to our younger siblings.. and the most importantly to be an example.

uhm. i know it feels really crappy cos ive been there too. but no matter what happens remember that your parents love you very very much and that they are humans who makes mistakes too. take their nagging with a pinch of salt..and yeah. keep quiet.i usually do that.haha. dont add oil and it will past by one. okie?

*hug*

feel better aite.

*i feel like ah ma only talking to u lidis haha*

mau said...

nee nee has always been my guardian angel. thanx alot, nee nee.. i know u meant good. n i feel better knowing there's some1 out there who is also going thru wat i'm going thru. at least i know that i'm not alone. do hope to spend some time talking with u someday nee nee...

thanx alot lot. do let me know once u're in malacca k? btw, happy graduating in advance... ^ ^

hwei said...

ya, i trouble my sister a lot too. ahahaha. *and all the firstborns kick me outta here*

yeah, since i'm also an older sibling, i know about half of what you feel. but believe me, being on the other side isn't that hot either. sometimes you wish you weren't the younger one, because when you are, you lose certain rights. which i shan't elaborate here cuz tak relevan.

next time bring you out for a movie you can watch till the end and a dinner that you can makan till the end k. =D

mau said...

hahahahaha.. that's like super sweet and nice of u. thanx alot. nowadays, i'm really trying my very best to do things without complaining. cause i dun see the point of loosing my temper. i still wun get wat i want even if i loose it. so, i'll just do wat i have to do la... but really, i really appreciate it alot and super duper thanx alot for reading and commenting.

hwei said...

yup, i memang very nice wan. *bangga* =P

saun said...

Yo. I trouble my sisters a lot as well. But I'm an older sibling as well, so I know not all, not half, but 1/4 of what you feel. Sometimes it's tough, especially when you're doing something you like. But then again, not everything can go in your timing. Pray to God and ask Him to give you strength as elder brother ya. He won't put you there unless you can take it. He knew I couldn't, that's why I'm the 3rd.