WELCOME! =)

I wanna

Sunday, September 27, 2009
Do THIS!!!


Or THIS!!!


Or even THIS!!!


Ok, maybe not this..


Hehehe... I know, i know.. I can't really do it. But i kinda like the way how they do it. Huu Huuuu.. Will some1 just inject me with the "moving" talent? I wanna do all these. I've always enjoyed dancing movies. Actually, I like musicals. Hahaha. Any movie that has dance and moves and music, me definitely likey those kind of show. U name it, I would have probably watched it. Hahaha..

HSM? I've watched all 3 but dun like the last 1.
Step Up? Yeah, i've watched both of them.. But i kinda like the 2nd 1 better. I like the 1st 1 oso. I didn't know that small girl can dance also. I've seen quite alot of her movies but I think Step Up was the 1st time me watching her dance. Step Up 2 concept of dancing in the rain was crazily awesome.!! Hahaha...
You got Served. And there's like so many more... Stomp the yard.. Fooooh...~~~ Hahaha..

To all those who can move,
"Keep on moving..."
To all those who can't really move (like me),
"Keep on trying..."

Hahahahaha... ^^ Good nite peeps!!

Andddd... A poster of the movie i just watched

p/s : i just watched "The Ugly Truth" with some frens and somehow, I think, I may not be the type that actually settles down. I'm a lil too playful.

2 mentos:

hwei said...

"I think, I may not be the type that actually settles down. I'm a lil too playful."

Subtle hint? ^_^

mau said...

girls.... u guys read wat u guys want oni.. hahaha... and it's not a hint ler.. it's just, a thought... like i said, "i think......." ^^