WELCOME! =)

Practice Yesterday

Monday, November 16, 2009
Had practice yesterday and it was since 4pm. I had a great time practicing yesterday. Besides the fact that when they all go home and rest me and fel was doing some piano-ing. And then later, JZ came and sang with us. That was such fun. We should do that more often.

Worship after church service yesterday was really good too. We jammed almost all the aCt3 songs and revealed so much already. I shall not reveal my character just yet. Hehe. If u guys wanna know, make some space for ur calendar on the 7th of december.

Random thought
*Adrian!! Dun perasan k? It's not you...*

I might not be the 1st. But I do hope I'm the last.

Oh God, what are ur plans for me? I pray and pray that I will wait. I shall wait. I must wait. Because for now, I can only wait... 1 Corinthians 13:4


I'm not lazy k? I'm just waiting. In time, He will reveal His plan for me.

p/s: thanx nee nee, for sharing. I can't wait for the funny story. Hehehehehe.. Have fun at work and God bless you abundantly. ^^

0 mentos: