WELCOME! =)

Dear God

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I still cannot tell my wants and needs...


Could You, please... help me decide whether it's a want or a need? Hmmmm.. Actually, it clearly is a want. Crystal clear that I want. But... still, there's that part of me.... That super stubborn part of me that can't accept the fact that "dude, it's a want". It's.... hard....

Oh my.... May You help me to accept the fact.

Hahahaha... On the other hand, Big Daddy, I owe You much... = ] And I will repay You k? I know, I know.. It's not much compared to my results that You gave me but... I hope, You would still accept my lil gift. You truly are

Awesome Beyond Comparable Description

And I am very very thankful for my results. Hehehe... I pray that You would be with those who are not so fortunate and may You continue to be with them and let them know that "it's not the end".

Dear God, I pray... You would help me and teach me... to give thanks in EVERY circumstances. I really need to learn that. EVERY. It is tough and watever happens, may it be according to Your will. = ]


0 mentos: