WELCOME! =)

Bad Day.... But there's still GRACE

Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Today,i got my STPM results back and it was really really bad.... After getting my results,I went to MP with Gerard to watch a movie... Getting my mind of the bad results.... When we were in Thai Kuang,Gerard's dad msg-ed him smth that made me wanna drop on my knees and cry.. It says smth like "Congratulations,my son......" You see,I never got a Congrats from my dad ever before... At that moment,I felt like running straight up to my Father in Heaven,fall on his foot and say "Have You forgotten me?" And i know He would say "I have a better plan for u,my son"... I would then continue to ask Him,"When are You gonna let me know bout Your plan for me?" And He would reply "When the time is right"

I know my results are not smth to be proud of or deserve a congrats but I just want my dad to know that,I've tried my best...(song running through my head at that moment was Perfect-Simple Plan).. Maybe I am just stupid... Also,for DMSJ,I tried to study but those facts just wun enter my head... I've tried to make MGC proud but i still failed.. Instead of scolding me,Hwei gave me a free dinner.... It was like GRACE....

I really really really do love going to church.... Cause it's the place where i felt like i belong and no matter how bad i may screw up,there are always people saying "It's OK... U've played not bad with the drums..." Or like when i kinda brought the MGC score down during DMSJ,there's always some1 who is always there telling me that It's OK... Of course,she would correct me at times during practice but sometimes I still failed to get it right... But still,she's always there to say "It's OK"..

I may not be as good as those around me who has good memory and all... But 1 thing's for sure,and that's I love them all very very much for they are the 1s who really showed me GOD's love... It's grace... Smth that i dun deserve but still i got it...

So,I would like to thank everybody in church for making me feel like I belong somewhere...
Thank You......

0 mentos: