WELCOME! =)

A lil Extra

Monday, March 10, 2008
Per... I wanna blog a lil extra... cause i'm a lil bored... Ahahahaha...
Firstly,i would like to thank my grandpa and grandma who gave life to my parents...
Secondly,i would also like to thank my parents who gave ME life... hahaha...

Ahem... My first ever picture... Sadly,it's a stolen 1...

Thirdly,i would also like to thank my ah mah in church (Yen Mei) whom i curik this photo from... Wakakaka... Haha... ^ ^ p/s : i just got permission to curik from her... ^ ^ hahaha...
Fourthly,i would also like to thank er... let me think... my fingers... for typing out wateva that comes to my mind... Wakakaka....
Er... Who to thank summore ar? All the MGC-ians who made DMSJ a super successful event.. (Ahem... Even though we got 4th place....)
Also like to thank Ah Hwei for training the contestants... With all her sweat and hardwork... We managed to get 4th place.... (Again... = . = ) and also for the awesome dinner that we had last nite...
It was awesome because : 1. We got it for free (contestants only... Hehe... ^ ^)
2.It was just amazingly good... (Dun have pictures... Sorry..)
3.It was smth like grace... (We dun deserve it,but still,we got it..)
Also,i would like to thank the uncles and aunties who came and support us and made us super good foods... Like the chicken rice balls... Oh.. It was just awesome...
Hm... Without forgetting,I would also like to thank GOD that for everything that he has given us... From the fine weather to His Son...(Sorry,i've got no links for the 2 bolded 1s... If u wanna know more bout them... Read UR Bible...)

Oh ya,those who are going to take ur STPM and SPM results this week,i wanna wish u all,All Da BEST... ^ ^ Also,wanna wish all those taking ur exams now,all da best also... Haha...

Do Ur Best,Leave The Rest to GOD~~

Hm... Wat else shud i add ar? Hm... Oh ya... Thank You,ShuLynn for my first mentos in my blog... It was good... Drop me more candies ya? Hehe... I love candies.. ^ ^
Hm... I think that's all for now ba... Hahaha... Running out of ideas wat to do d.. > " <

Good Nite to all.. ^ ^

0 mentos: