WELCOME! =)

I Passed...

Monday, March 24, 2008
I took my JPJ test today... Woke up like 6.20 am and got myself ready... Auntie Ros (an auntie that picks me up for my driving lessons) came to my place around 7... Then we went straight to MSDC and met up with Uncle Wahab (also known as Pak Cik Wahab).... Then i have my "extra" driving lessons... Uncle gave me like 1 lesson on Jalan A... So,everything went pretty well and i got the confidence... He was like "U can drive,oni u kadang-kadang forget ur signal mah.. " So,thanks to him for building my confidence... Hehehe... Then,we went to the office to get my number... And guess wat,i got number 23... ahaha... Dunno why but i kinda like dat number.. ^ ^ And that kinda add a lil confidence also.. Haha.. Dunno why... ^ ^ After that,i went to the other JPJ office to daftar myself... Sat down there and waited... While waiting,i prayed... I prayed and prayed and prayed... They got like a tv there and Sesame Street was on it... So,being a lil kiddy,i watch it.. ahaha... They had like the big bad wolf and the 3 little pigs story... Pretty hilarious i would say... ahaha... Then,around 10.45am,my number was called... Jeng Jeng Jeng... Ish... My heart was like "Badum... Badum... Badum..."(er... suppose to be my heartbeat sound...) Anyway,i got into the car and my "tester" was looking a lil dopey... (maybe he didn't get enough sleep...) So,i was like "Encik,boleh saya mulakan?" And he was mumbling smth that i dun quite understand... So,i just started la... Prayed for a lil while and then,off we go.... Vroom Vroom... Ehehe...

*****Skip the driving part...*****

Then,when we got back to MSDC,i kinda took a peek at the papers and saw the Lulus box having a tick... ^ ^ I was like... Yaaaahoooo~~~!! But of course i didn't shout or anything la... I just said thanks to my "tester" and shook his hand... Hehe... I passed my jalan-raya part....
Awhile later,i got my litar test and i was pretty confident that i could do it... But i prayed also,asking that he would be with me while i'm doing my test.... And somehow,i felt pretty calmed... Thx GOD... ^ ^ hehe... And after doing everything and after i parked the car,i got up to the station/post where the other tester (oh ya,the word is invigilator... it sounds smth like dat...) was sitting and got my test results... Then again,another Lulus... i was like YAAAAHHOOO~~~ but then again,i didn't shout... ahemm.... So,i got to the office and hand in my results... After that,i met my instructor(Pak Cik Wahab) and showed him my results... He was like "Bagus,bagus..." Hehe... Then,i went to Auntie Ros and gave her my results... She looked very happy and she also did told me that She felt happy that i pass... Hehe...

Yeah,i felt tempted to gave in duit kopi to pass straight away... But somehow i didn't...
1. It's because it's like RM100 and i dun have that much....
2. I wouldn't get the confidence... Knowing that i "bought" my licence... Instead of earning it...

So,i'm pretty confident now that i can drive... (well,not that good yet for i still need lots of practice... ^ ^) But,i thank GOD for being with me and for answering my prayers... And also would like to thank both my instructors... And also,my tester for passing me.... WEeee~~ Hehe...

Man,it felt pretty good... Ahaha... Then later at nite,we had our practice... And well,it turn out pretty good.... Hehe... Thx to everybody... Weee~~~ I'm happy... ahaha...

1 mentos:

Ivy said...

practice makes PERFECT!!

practice more will do, i use to freak out too when i started driving. with the presence of my brother beside my seat, double the anxious. nearly panic attack. wtf.