WELCOME! =)

GOD was with me today...

Sunday, March 16, 2008
Early in the morning today, at around 8.25 am (not that early.. hehe..) i walked over to Uncle Kian Boon's place... But sadly,he already left... So,while waiting outside his house i was like "Aiyo,today dun need to go church d la... > " < So,i called Auntie Kiat Tin up and she already went to do her I.C thingy d... So,er.. there wasn't anybody at home lo... Disappointed,i walked home... Then when i reached home,my mum was like "No transport ar?" Then i was like "Yeah..." Then she said,"u want me to call Uncle Pow Nian (er... he's one of my uncles..) to send u with motor or not?" I was kinda disappointed so,i just said No lo... Then at about 8.50 am,i went to Ah Mah's blog... Something,somehow told me to go there.. So,i went there and her latest post was about some lyrics... I read those lyrics and then realised that God wants me to go to church today... So,i told my mum to make the call and then,my uncle agreed to send me... (Actually,at that moment,he was having his breakfast and asking him to send me all of a sudden is kinda disturbing... Sorry...) So,i got to church... Then,after church,the Youth said they wanted to go to MMU's open day also... (probably just to support me.. > " <) So,i went home first,then met some of them at there... But i was a lil late... So,Ah Mah,ChoCho,Daniel,Jess and Auntie Jennifer was about to leave d.. But Shuen,Hwei and Shaun was still there... So,we(Me and Gerard) met them there and they asked me to ask around,so i did... Hm... then i got to know that my STPM results was really bad till i have to do my foundation again.. =\ So,i bought an application form,and sign up lo... Then later when i got home... I was like super tired and i still got to tell my dad bout my visit to MMU's open day... So,finding the courage and strength,i go up to him and told him that i got to do my foundation again... He was like "HUH!?"... And then we continued... The good part was,wateva my dad asked me today,i could answer.. That's because i prayed that GOD will be with me while i'm facing him... So,thank u alot,GOD,if u're reading this... Then later at nite,we went to ong kim wee's satay celup to have our dinner there... It was really fun,sitting in the middle,acting like i'm lost... Oh,btw,the we kinda combined 2 tables together and the guys sat on 1 table,and the girls sat on the other... And i... Ahem.. sat in the middle.. ^ ^ So,i was 1 part guy,the other part girl for that day... Ahem... ^ ^ But it was really fun... Thanks to Ah Mah,i had fun satay celup-ing.. Then we went to Jonker to have cendol... Since Gary had Cendol cravings... Hehe... But when we got there,the cendol shop that we're suppose to go to was closed.. > " < Ah Mah, ChoCho, Gary, Sharma and Me... ^ ^ ) lepak around jonker... We then later had cendol also... But it was at a different shop... Btw,we had so much fun there but i dun really have a camera to take all those pictures... > " < style="color: rgb(51, 255, 51);">Ah Mah (for arranging the satay-celup-outing) , Gary (for fetching me around without any complaints.. > " <) , ChoCho (for making it hilarious... Btw,ChoCho cannot eat too much sugar... she'll really talk like a ChoCho.. Ahahaha... = P) and to the rest of the Youth (for changing a bad day to a good day.. for me... and also for supporting me...)
p/s : i was suppose to post this 2 days ago.. on Sunday,16th of March 2008... Hahaha....

0 mentos: