WELCOME! =)

Bless the Broken Road

Saturday, August 21, 2010
It is important to me

Been feeling ups and downs lately. And by talking to a few peeps, and by getting encouragements from some peeps as well, I'm doing fine. It's hard to do what I do but I thank God for those encouragements. If you'd ask me if today was a fruitful day? I would just say "hmmm.. It was alright la." Because, there are times when I feel like it wasn't good at all but there are also times when I felt that "hey, today did went pretty well, didn't it? So, in my conclusion. Today... was just another day. A different day. But... oh well..

To whom it may concern, may we continue to encourage one another ya? Yes, it is hard and tough, but like Avril Lavigne once said, "Keep holding on". = ]

btw, picture was taken from ChenLi's tumblr.

p/s : am I causing u some pain? = \
I have to wait... I will not do things "my way" anymore.
hope to see you later. = ]

0 mentos: