WELCOME! =)

Imperfect

Monday, August 23, 2010
Imperfect

There's 2 ways at looking at the word "imperfect".

The first way... Is as it is already... Imperfect. As in, incomplete.
The second way, which is the nicer 1 is... I M Perfect. = ]

Last Sunday, Uncle Rodney talked a lil bit bout this and as he was preaching up there. I did some thinking and I realised that...

I Am Not Perfect.

Sad... But true... But after much more thinking, I realised that the word "Imperfect" actually also means "I M Perfect". This is because, I am an Imperfect Perfected by the Perfect One. = ]

So, for all those who are reading this. Do remember that you are made perfectly k? And everybody has different purposes in life. Do not compare with another person. That's because I SOOOO believe that Big Daddy created us all differently and uniquely. We're not made in factories where they used the same mold over and over again. We are all made differently and even twins are different. = ]

Like for example, how can u compare a guitar and a piano? They both gives music, yes... But the way they are both played are different. And how can u compare a piece of paper and money? Yes, they are both made from paper.. But they are both used differently. You use money to get stuffs and you write stuffs on paper. Likewise, do not compare k?

And to you, I know you can do it. Do not compare with the other 2 k? Just do ur best and leave the rest to Big Daddy. Seriously, dun compare. I am neither pressuring nor expecting too much. Honestly, I didn't mean to make it sound like pressuring. All I want is... for you to do ur very best. Yes, it's tough and it probably might get tougher. But do remember, if it's as easy reading the alphabets, we would rely on ourselves more. That's because reading that is sooo easy and we think we do not need help from anybody else. That's why Big Daddy's not asking you to read the alphabets. He's asking you to spell out words and when you do not know how to spell some words, you would probably ask help from Him. = ] So, do continue to grow and learn more. I know you can do it.

Imperfect Perfected Perfectly by the Perfect One.

I wun give up.


0 mentos: