WELCOME! =)

Tim Someee

Thursday, October 7, 2010
I'm going to KL tomorrow. Hehehe. It will be a one day thingy. I kinda wish that James would join us this time as well actually. It... wouldn't be the same without him around. = \ But anyway, James, u have fun kat "Merlion place" this weekend ya? See you during Intensive week then. Hehehehe. And I'm sorry I ffk-ed just now. I just woke up. Hahahaha. X D

KL, here i come...

Ya rite... That's not KL. Hahahahaha. But, it's something like dat kan? That long long thing looks like the KL tower apa. X) Hehehehe. Yay yay! I'm happy i'm going somewhere tomorrow. = D
p/s: I wish you were coming too. = ]

Hmmmm... Let's see. Oh ya, my sister is having her PMR now. Today, would be her 3rd day of examinations actually. When I asked her how was English today, she said "oh... very easy". Hahahaha. I dunno why, but I think it's either English got so much more easier compared to last time or Elise mmg super pro in English already. Hehe.

I dun really know wat else to update for now leh. Hahaha. But hor, so far, my holidays have been pretty cool. And like wat Sally had said in her bloggie, "Eat Pray Love" is... not really a show to watch when u're really tired or when it's about 10pm at nite. Hehe. Like what Uncle Dexter had said 2 Sundays back, "the battle of the eyelids". Hahaha. Was feeling pretty sleepy also. But, I hope there will be a fourth. = ] Guys.... We should have watched Legend of the fist instead. The fighting is zuperrrrrrrrrr fake. But, hahahahaha.. it looks pretty cool know? X P

When i look you in the eyes,
my tummy starts to rumble... = P***

Oh my... Looking at dimsum pictures at this time.... isn't really helping. TT.TT huu huuuuu... I really am craving for thee. Will someone bring me? Unlike youuuuu, go dimsum tak bring me. huu huuuuu.. I shall mourn for 40 days and nites. TTT.TTT Hahahahaha. Kiddingg~~ = D haf fun at dim sum tmw ya?

Anyway, I think I should continue sleeping soon also. Tmw, 8.30 am bus but I'm going to be at the bus central pretttyyy early. Hehehe. Good night, world. = D
p/s/s: if u were asking me, u are my favourite hello and = \ also the hardest goodbye.

0 mentos: