WELCOME! =)

It has been awhile

Monday, October 18, 2010
since I wrote a post. Hehehe. I was busy maaa. Like, insanely busy k?

But, I thank God that intensive week is over and I did kinda manage to pull it through. Well, at least, nothing really bad happened except for that bump on my head yesterday la. XD Hahahaha. That was funny. Hmmmm. It kinda proves that...

"I'm no supermaaaannnn". =D

Hahaha. I tried to be, but, like lene would say "e-pig" fail. Hehehe.

Hmmmm. There're so much things that happened during intensive week and I don't really know where to start. We had vocal trainings in the morning. We had scene practices in the afternoon and night. We had lots of fun during almost all of our practices. Well, at least, I know I did. Hahahaha. Although some of them are very much draining and tiring but still, I am soooooooo thankful for those who were around. You all made practicing so much more fun and enjoyable. Especially all those crazy and mad parts. Oh ya, I kinda enjoy dancing around too. Hahaha. Although, I'm still not good at it. But.... I'll try... =] Hmmm. I would like to thank Sally, Edwin, Noni and Elvi for teaching me soooooo much. Yeah... I've learned alot and I think I still need time to process them all. Still pretty blur here and there. TT.TT

Anyway, that's all for now la. I guess. I don't really know what else to update already. So, I'll "put the pen down" for now and if I have the time, I'll continue to update k? For those who wanna come for ROC (yeahhhH!! that's our Christmas play's name this time), do make ur dates in December free k? =D

Juste ainsi vous savez, I miss dynasty, pizza hut and mcd too. = ]

2 mentos:

saun said...

ROC stands for wat d ar? Rock On Christmas? U told me the other day at church I think. can't remember. so sorry haha

mau said...

it stands for Rhythm of Christmas. Hahahaha. Rock on Christmas was kinda part of it also. Hehehe. Do come if u're free k? =)