WELCOME! =)

Yu phin

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hehehehe. Today's a good day. Today.....

I became FREE!!! X D


Hahahaha. I feel so happy now. Walking out of the exam hall just now, I actually did a skip towards the exit. =X But, oh well.... = D Hahahahahaha.

Today, was my last day of my exams for this trimester. The papers were quite tough actually. TT.TT All were tough except for today's. = ] Hmmmm. Had a sudden thought of Sammie. = \ She, didn't manage to come for the MA and OB examination. = \ I hope, she'll get well soon and hopefully, she's able to take her exams sometime soon.

"Get well soon, Sammie! = )"

Anyway, these few days... Alot of stuffs happened. Some were good. Some were not so good. Yik How got admitted into a hospital. But he's out!! YAY!!! Joel fractured his RING finger, not index. Sorry for the wrong info, Sally. = D Hahahaha. Some of you all may wonder who Joel is right? Hehehe. 

 Ta-daaaaa.. Joel.

Joel is Uncle Rodney's son. He's naughty at times but still, = ] he's one of those adorable 1. BFF, if u're reading this, your little good looking 1's hurt. Do pray for him k?

On another hand,

Happy Belated 19th Birthday, Ame!! = D

Nahhh... Virtual Balloons for you.

Hahahaha. U're 19++ ad. So now, officially, u can go and watch those movies which are like 19PL or 19SG or those sort. XP Hehehehe. Hopefully, u did enjoy that little surprise that was MOSTLY planned by your good ipoh lang punya fren. Hehe. May Big Daddy continue to bless you. Do come CF at times k? = D You're really an awesome friend to have. Hehehehe. It was a lil scary at first, when James and I went to Ipoh and u were in the car there and we didn't really talk much. I thought you were going to eat me... TT.TT Hahahahahaha.. No laaa... Kidding only. But, I'm glad to have met you and thank you for leading us around Ipoh. Those times were great and memorable. Hopefully, we'll go there again someday. Btw, ur current FB picture... lenggg. Nice nice.

On another hand (wait, how many hands do I have? keep on "on another hand". Hahaha... Oh well.. =D), I had a great time talking and lunching yesterday. Lots of questions that I had on my mind became pretty much clear yesterday. Thanks. For clearing stuffs for me. Hehehe. 


I really do feel... so... 

Free... and...


Happy

right now. = ]

p/s: we'll set the example. we'll pray and wait. =] Happy Belated Pizza Hut Day.

4 mentos:

AiRa's stUfF said...

hey, what happen to sammy?

mau said...

she... ada gastric... >.< i think it was quite a bad 1 as well. =\ but i heard, she's getting better already.

AiRa's stUfF said...

no wonder..
hope she gets well soonnn..

thanks for the info ya..

oh, btw.. happy holiday!!

mau said...

yeah yeah... i think, she's better already. = ] hehehe... welcome.

and... Happy Hols to u too. = D Btw, selamat belated Hari Raya. X D