WELCOME! =)

Although I'm a lil tired

Saturday, October 30, 2010
I'll still update abit about what's been happening for the past few days. Hehehe.

Let's see... Hmmm. For me, this current sem of mine is quite a hectic 1. TT.TT
I've got like soooo many things to juggle. But I thank Big Daddy that He's still helping me get through it. Oh ya, I want to let you all know something pretty exciting. Hehehe. Next year, somewhere in February, I'm going to Sarawak!! Wooo-hooooo!! And i'm going to fly there. And you know wat?

It's my first time ever flying!!! Hahahaha. I'm really excited bout it. Hehehe.
 
Fly.

Hahahaha. But, not like that picture kinda fly la. But real, aeroplane kind of fly k? Hehehe. Really excited. =D to whom it may concern, pls do not kill me if i muntah muntah k? I dunno if i'm plane sick 1 or not. Hehehehe.

Hmmmm. That picture reminds me of something actually. The "cape" kinda reminds me of that day when I got that bump in CCC. Ppl ppl, I am proud to say that I'm the first person who actually bled after bumping into the hanging speakers in CCC. Hehehehe. Bangga betul. XD felt a lil dizzy after that but, it kinda proves that I'm no superman. But hor, anyway, hmmmm.... shud I get a new Superman T? Hehehe. Just a thought...

Hmmmm. So far, still surviving. I've learned alot of lessons this week and I like the Prayer and Worship Night on Tuesday's CF. Prayed with Kheng and it was really awesome. Sooo nice. Hehehe. I felt, blessed and happy. =) A quick "good job" to Jui and James for making it a pretty good one. =)

Oh ya, I'm slowly slowly (actually, very slowly) learning how to swim. Hehehe. Yes yes, ppl. I do not know how to swim. I've still got a long way to go. But, i'll keep on trying. =) to all those who taught me bits and bits, I thank you! Hehehe.

I should go get some rest now. Tomorrow's going to be another long day. But, I think it's going to be fun as well. =D Good night, world! But before I sleep, I'm going to share some pictures which were shared to me. =) I hope you like them.


Super Box Man!! = D


I need lots of this for this sem.

Oh ya, if you tak keberatan, please continue to pray for baby Joshua k? Hmmmm... I hope, he's alright.
Delta is not impossible.

0 mentos: