WELCOME! =)

22nd November

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Yeah, that means yesterday. Hehehe. =)

Introducing....


The girl who just turned 19!!
(I like this picture and ur baju all, looks like from yesterday 1. =P)

Happy Belated Birthday, Sally. Hehe. I'm glad u had a pretty good surprise yesterday. But hor, most of the idea was Eunice's and Amelia's. XD I didn't do much. I also dun want to bluff u 1. But they forced me too... TT.TT Hahahahaha. Kidding kidding. The 3 of us worked our evil minds together during Japanese class (whoops... wasn't I supposed to be listening to lectures? =X hahaha) and we actually did some talking bout it on Sunday... =P

Introducing...


The Birthday Girl and The Planners. Hehe.

Anyway, 1 more year older and may you continue to walk closer and closer with Him. I believe, you have gone through many encounters with Him. May you continue to encounter life's exciting journey with Him more and more each day. =) Do continue to trust Him more and believe that He has the best-est-est plan for u. Always do remember that He has everything planned out d k? And EVERYTHING's in control. May ur birthday wish do come true as well. = ] Watever it may be. Hehe.

Yesterday.... was a really fun day. = ] I enjoyed myself lots as well. May Big Daddy continue to bless you each and everyday.

Happy Birthday, Sally Wong Xue Xie Li. =P
5th December. Am looking forward to it. = ]

2 mentos:

saun said...

hey, happy belated birthday to u sally!

sally said...

thankyou saun! =)