WELCOME! =)

M.I.A

Sunday, November 21, 2010
Hehehe. I was M.I.A-ing for quite sometime already hor...

Anyway... some updates about wat has been happening in my life.

Actually... there's nothing much to update. Or maybe, it's because I'm just too lazy to write it all out. Hahahaha... Anyway, i shall just write about today then.

Today, I would like to thank Charlene for waking me up at 7.30. Although I still golek golek till around 8... Hehehehe. But still, thanx, lene.. for waking me up. And so, i went for practice. But hor, when we reached there, the "late-box" didn't wanna wait for us. =( So, we were a lillll late. But, *ahem* *cough cough* =D
During practice, I think i strained my throat a lil bit too much. Feeling pretty sore and I should really think about cutting down my chili and ice intake. =\ I need to be healthy for ROC. I shall try and... cut down. But but... I like chili alot. Huuu huuuuuu... Dilemma...

Yummy!! I like this alot!! =D

Hahaha. That was just a random picture. But but, did i mention before that I like Carls' Jr.'s Chili Cheese Fries alooottt? Hmmmm.. I have something with fries. Especially soggy fries. Yes yes, I know... I'm a little weird for liking such stuffs. But, I just love em.. Hehehe. I would just wait for the fries to turn soft at times. And if u're wondering, it has NOTHING to do with my braces k? I can still eat stuffs with eat. Haha. =)

Anyway anyway, I think, I should cut down on my chili intake. That's because, to do "it", out of 3 times, I might be able to do it once only. Hmmmm... It's a lil disappointing but... I guess, I shud try. =)

Actually, I had a pretty good day today. =) Yes, I am in a good mood. There are stuffs that I wanna do and I've done some of it already. And I'm happy. Hehehe... But most of all, I wanna give thanks to Big Daddy. For He has always been providing for me and He will show me the way if I ask Him. I am really really really glad and happy for all the answers that He has shown me. I may fall and fall but up till now, He has been faithfully waiting for me and picking me up. And I'm soooooo very the thankful for that. And to you, thankyou alot lot for always cheering me up. You may not know the exact words to say, but it was always sufficient. And I'm really happy that Big Daddy made you apart of my life. =] I'm thankful for that. But, I will still pray... and be joyful. Hehehe. I believe, I am pretty "joyful" now.

Anyway, it's pretty late already and I shud get some rest. Tmw's going to be a pretty long day again. =) But.... I'm looking forward to it. Hehe

1 more thing... Before I sleep,


Blessed Birthday, BFF!! =)

Yes yes, I know... I have been MIA-ing alot. But still, I hope, u'll have a wonderful day today ya? Hehehe. Happy 22nd Birthday. May you continue to grow and walk closer with Him and may He continue to bless you abundantly. =) Have a wonderful wonderful day, BFF. And... Blessed Sunday! =)
check out my draft k? =] hehe.

0 mentos: