WELCOME! =)

Thirst-Day

Thursday, November 4, 2010
It's Thirst-day!!

Yeah, maybe... I kurang minum water. But I'm feeling kinda thirsty now. Hahahaha. Anyway, I'm writing this post to which 2 special peeps a Blessed and Happy Birthday. =D

The first one goes out to... The Barney Stinson from Penang...

*drumrolls*

 Kenneth Mah!!

And the second one goes out to.... The mortal-of-mine who thought that I was too nice to be a guy... ~.~

Haiihhhh... Anyway....
*drumrolls*

Edmund Ng Cheng Yaw Yen Tung!!

Blessed Birthday to the both of you. Hehehe. May you both grow more and more. Like, literally grow more at the sides. Hehe. You both are so skinny!! To Kenneth, it's a pleasure knowing you and I really do enjoy talking to you at times. Your randomness and the speed of your thinking is... insanely hebat. Hahaha. To edmund, it was fun being your angel during malacca camp. And it was also nice to talk to you and play guitar with you at times. Continue playing k? And all the best being "Roger". X)

On the other hand,
I had a pretty relaxing week. =) Everything went pretty well. And although it's not boring-smooth sailing, I'm still glad for the stuffs that happened in between. Oh ya, to all those who are in Scene 2 & 7, I would like to thank you for the hardwork and the willingness that I saw and hopefully will continue to see. =) You all made me happy. Really. I really have no idea how to work it at times. But, I thank you for all the ideas on how to make it better. Btw, it's not about me, it's not about you. Neither is it about us. It's about Him. =]

So, let's continue on this journey ya? Hahaha. I'm starting to enjoy it more and more already.

HuuuuaaaAAAA!!!

We're almost there, peeps. Keep holding on. =)

Yesterday, was pretty nice. I'm glad it turned out pretty well. Thank you, for being so stubborn. Hahaha.
to you, = ] thankyou for making me smile.

0 mentos: