WELCOME! =)

Faith

Monday, November 1, 2010


I need faith that can move mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
I need miracles to happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do
 
(note that I change some lyrics to adapt to my feelings now)

I have no idea how. I do not know if I'm able to do it or not. But, I'm going to really, put on a foot of faith this time. I'm going to walk on water (not literally) when He ask me to walk on water. I may be like Peter who doubted when the storm and wind comes. But, I wanna have that child like faith once again. I wanna believe that I can do it.

I am glad I went to campus around 4 smth. I saw the J.O.F practice and I was really really moved and touched. They can really sing and I am happy that I was there to witness their practice. Although it wasn't their real thing on stage but their practice was really good. They were practicing this song and I am really amazed at how talented they are. = O

Full rehearsal practice just now was... pretty good. But, I dun think we're anywhere near "there" yet. We still have a long way to go and alot more practices to attend. But, I'll continue running this race with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ who have the same vision as I have. =) Let's continue striving and running together k? Like the lyrics for this song...

Impossible is not a word
It’s just a reason for someone not to try

Let's not say that it's Impossible. Because if we try hard enough, with His help, we'll DEFINITELY do it right. Hmmmmm... For all those who feel tired, like me (hehe), let's not give up just yet k? =)
Maybe, someday..
=] for now, i'll still pray and wait.

0 mentos: