WELCOME! =)

Contentment

Monday, December 13, 2010
But godliness with contentment is great gain.
1 Timothy 6:6

How to be joyful?

Step 1: Be godly and know that everything (and i mean literally every single thing) is under His control and His perfect timing. He has planned out everything for me and my job is just to follow.

Step 2: Be content and know that for every situation, it's already the best that He has to offer. It could get much worse.

And by completing those steps, I will find myself happier and I believe, that's one of the greatest gain anyone can ask for. = ]
 

 I am planted here. = ]

I may find it hard to accept the fact but if here is where He has asked me to be, I shall try my best and bloom. And you who are reading this right now, should know that He has a plan for you too. And His plans are always good, which includes, your life. To anyone who's reading this and you're feeling like you're in the dumps, here I am, reminding you that things could get worst and with the next picture, I want you to know that, He has already taken most of the damage.


Be reminded. = )

Do not complain so much alright? At least, think about it. At least, He has taken eternal death away only if you do believe that He's the only way to heaven. With that in mind, try and learn more about contentment ya? = )


Bloom into this


On my side!

I myself am learning how to be content with everything. At least, at the very least, I still have the chance to know some of you great people out there. I admit that I may not be the best person that you've ever known, but I'm still thankful for the opportunity to know all of you (yes yes, i mean every1). I believe, there's a reason why He let us meet and got to know each another.

To Big Daddy, I really do need to learn the art of contentment more and more. I believe, it's not going to be easy but I do hope that You'll walk with me along the way and help to guide me as well. With Your help, I know I can do it. *with Philippians 4:13 in mind* = ]

To the ROC Directors, thank you for being patient with me as well. I know it's hard when I just can't make it but I really do hope that you'll understand. I am really trying to manage it to the best way possible. Yes, I am sorry for not giving my 100% at times. I admit that I do not give my best all the time but, I'll try and do better alright?

To the peeps of Scene 2 and 7, thanks for coming and giving me your support. I really do appreciate it. And for those times which I have not been very nice and pleasant, do forgive me also alright? Hmmmm. I hope, you'll understand that we are not scolding you all cause of "fun". But we're doing it to help u see the reason why we're all doing this in the first place. Do continue and try to give your best ya? For I will try as well.

To you, thankyou for being patient with me. I know at times, I may be hard and stubborn and my sudden random negative thoughts is not doing any good. I really am sorry for simply accusing and simply thinking but sometimes, hmmmm... actually, most of the times, I just can't control them. I'll try and be better and not think about it so much. If possible, do help me at times also alright? I... am weak. = \ Please forgive me. And just so you know, it still amazes me. =]
For the "days", I hope Big Daddy will be willing. I miss them very much. Very much.

0 mentos: